Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Jay's Words II  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Jay's Words II  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Jay's Words II  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Jay's Words II  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Jay's Words II  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Jay's Words II  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Jay's Words II  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Jay's Words II  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Jay's Words II  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Jay's Words II  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Jay's Words II

Go down

Jay's Words II  Empty Jay's Words II

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:41 pm

*Jay Davis gets up after pinning Kenji, tired and relieved at the same time. He get's a mic as he looks to begin talking*

"HA...HA...HA. Oh, you...you people didn't think I would get the job done and I did. I did get it done. Kenji, I guess it wasn't meant to be for you to get yet another unsuccessful run for your money. But now, It's my time. This is the year, or at least half year, of Jay Davis. I beat Zack Cage, the FORMER Anarchy Champion. I won the 6 man Battle Royal at Point Break and now I'm going to Dark Carnival, where I alone will break Borton and that so-called Streak. But I'm sure you know that already. But Borton here's the thing. I'm famous for kicking ass and taking names. You're famous for drinking Milk and making yourself look like a complete idiot."

*As he said that, the crowd booed in an intense way as he was looking around, shaking his head.*

"You see, you're all so funny. You people think I give a damn about what you think. I'm a man with a plan and that plan is going perfectly great. This isn't a tag team title match that I had many many months ago. This is the Success story of Jay Davis. This is the 1st and last time you're going to see that Jay Davis. Because come Dark Carnival, I will become the International Champion. And to Smith and Pierre wanting to talk that ish on Twitter, don't worry. When I win my belt, I'll have you in my thoughts as the haters who thought I wouldn't amount to anything in CMV."

*Jay then Embraces the hate as he get's booed out of the ring and to the back*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down