Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286)

+6
edgy shitbag
DynamicWrestler
Topher Mod
Miztacular
Batman
Mr. Dashing
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How great is Schmidty?

Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) I_vote_lcap20%Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) I_vote_lcap20%Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) I_vote_lcap60%Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Empty Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286)

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:46 pm

Monday night Fusion: Episode 72!
LIVE from the Lagasse's Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada!!!

Dark Carnival card thus far! (Subject to change.)
-Randy Borton (c) vs. Jay Davis vs. Jeremy Blake vs. Jon Reed vs. ??? vs. ??? in an Elimination Chamber match for the CMV International championship!
-Andersen Reks vs. Kayden Kynra
-Nikola Ivanovic (c) vs. King Matt vs. El Jefe vs. Elijah Stewart for the CMV Light Heavyweight championship!
-Salvi vs. Pierre Thompson!
-Sam Valentine & Bannon vs. Rex Carter & Chris Andrews!
-??? vs. REAL #1 Bubbas (c) for the CMV Tag Team championship!
-Party Hard vs. Warriors Justice vs. Hotline Miami!
-Schmidty (c) vs. Samuel Boone (c) to unify the CMV United States championship!
-Desolation vs. Paul Divine!

Regicide card thus far! (Subject to change.)
-Bison vs. Bob Luger (c) for the CMV Alpha World championship!
-Sam Valentine vs. Bannon vs. Chris Andrews (c) for the CMV Anarchy championship!

Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) C4XiN4n

As Fusion edition #72 becomes underway, instead of the usual graphic we get a "Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion" graphic instead. The signature pyro lights up the stage as Mr. Dashing explains the elephant in the room.

Mr. Dashing
Yes folks, you are seeing it right. Schmidty is the General Manager for the night. A last minute emergency came up for Johnny Sampson and apparently his ties with Sampson's daughter landed Schmidty to be the replacement. Although it's only for tonight, he already seems to be, well, changing things up a little bit.

And with that we are taken to the back where Schmidty is standing in the hallway with a big smile on his face as is expected considering his current position.

Schmidty
Ladies and Gentlemen, oh do I have a lot to say.

He pauses for the little bit of suspense factor before continuing.

Schmidty
First off, welcome to Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion!!!!!!

A large mixed reaction is given off by the fans. Some finding it very interesting to see what he has planned and others just hating his guts for his disrespectful attitude.

Schmidty
Let's get to business. Dad had to go somewhere and Laura's busy so I was given the responsibility of running the show for the night. Sure Johnny was iffy, but the papers are signed and I am temperary General Manager. Which means, i'm the boss. What I say goes and this card he has pre booked, imma scrap it.

He says as he rips a sheet of paper in half.

Schmidty
We're gonna start with Mister Paul Divine. First course of action is that I am banning the False Gods from the building tonight. They're gone, you're on your own bud. You're on your own against........Jimmaurie Williams.

He smiles as boos are echoing throughout the building.

Schmidty
In your first match. In your second match it'll be Falls Count Anywhere as you will take on Ryan Colt!

Yet another chorus of boos, but he's not done.

Schmidty
And in your third and final match, tables will be the name of the game as you will step into that ring against.....Bannon!

He shows a grin only a man with bad intentions would sport. The power he feels is enough to truly satisfy him.

Schmidty
I mean, did you think that after getting that FLUKE victory over me at Point Break and then attacking me with a steel chair with your little goons would be the end of this?? That I was just gonna get up, brush myself off and avoid you? Nah. This isn't over. Because those matches may be your fate for tonight, but I got the power to book ahead of time. Even if you find a way to be victorious tonight, some how, this Sunday you'll be facing off against Desolation in a two on one handicap match at Dark Carnival.

The fans do not approve of these unfair actions towards The Asian Sensation, however, Schmidty could care less.

Schmidty
Speaking of Desolation, they'll also be in action tonight. Like Divine will at Dark Carnival, our Self Proclaimed United States Champion, Samuel Boone will give us a glimpse of what Desolation could do to one man when he takes them on. And Boone, I need you to know, this isn't personal, you're nothing more than a mere example of what happens when you stand in my way. There can't be two United States Champions. Which is why, despite Sampson's orders to shy away from booking title matches, this one was made an exception. Me and you at Dark Carnival. That way I can shut down the haters and prove once and for all that I am the TRUE United States Champion!

James shows up at this point and hands Schmidty a bottle of water.

Schmidty
Thanks, i'm parched.

He takes a quick drink before getting back to business.

Schmidty
Ahh, ok. Now we got Xander Slate. I don't like you. You know this. But I got more beef with Divine and Boone than I do you so I am letting you off with just a one on one. Against The Witch Doctor.

James
Yeah bitch.

Schmidty
James chill. And this leaves our main event! Justin Sane. You claim to be the man around here. Which I wouldn't of questioned until you started holding Savage's hand the past couple weeks and letting him speak on your behalf. But, imma give you the chance to prove me wrong when I say you're not shit.......so you'll step in a STEEL CAGE! With none other than the Anarchy Champion, Chris Andrews! But don't fret my legion of undying fans, because I WILL be in action tonight . . . Against Man-Wolf! That's the show folks.

Schmidty smiles, and begins to walk off as the fans cheer at the main event until he suddenly stops.

Schmidty
Oh by the way, in case you don't know where I am.

He walks towards the window as the camera zooms out to reveal that Schmidty's office is in Cole Savage's Sky Box.

Schmidty
I don't think Cole minds.

He says as he sits at the desk and props his feet up.

Schmidty
What a great manager I am right? Well if you agree then don't forget to vote on the poll! That's right, i'm on the poll on CMV.com. I whooped it up myself. It asks, How great is Schmidty? The options. Pretty Great. He's Amazing. I love him.

He smiles once more.

Schmidty
Now, enjoy the.....ahem............MY show folks!

And with that, the camera fades and we are taken to the ring for the first match of the night.

(All credit to Batman, I just did some touch-ups <3)

----- ----- ------ ----- -----

Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) MZYm1Mh

Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) OuB49Xv

Falls Count Anywhere
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) P7tm37x

Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) KVIFHCV

Tables
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) WqbAd9b

Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) BhIJdLX

Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Wwe-main-event-pyros-o

Steel Cage
Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) UZt7coW

Live Event!
-Azreal & Sean Kent vs. The Hooligans
-Seth Baker vs. Dennis Lewis
-Adam Adams vs. Rex Carter

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Empty Re: Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286)

Post by Batman Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:22 am

Greatest card ever

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Empty Re: Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286)

Post by Miztacular Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:11 am

Reminds me of when Sunshine did it, I like how you added a promo to it, gives it that dynamic feel, it's good.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:16 am

interesting card....would have booked valentine vs bannon instead....  divine doesn't need 4 matches, 3 was enough.

Bannon/Valentine forced to team up at D.C then are in the triple threat at Regicide with Brit... Damn

Schmidty Presents: Monday Night Fusion! #72 (Ep. 286) Giphy
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Lol nobody voting on the poll, SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR SCHMIDTY DAMN YOU

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:41 pm

cuz i dont see an option that says he's doing a **** job and that he's a ******* *******

Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:42 pm

lmao I try topher <3

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:43 pm

btw divine doesn't have four matches topher r u hi

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:50 pm

lol i can't count tbh, my teacher at school was too busy smoking weed.

Must have counted Slate as Divine, my bad....

Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Omfg Very Happy

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:42 pm

Slate wishes he could be Divine

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:46 am

Gonna try to be early tomorrow, by that I mean 3 or 4

Bludgeon

Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next