Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Star of this Show Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Star of this Show Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Star of this Show Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Star of this Show Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Star of this Show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Star of this Show Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Star of this Show Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Star of this Show Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Star of this Show Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Star of this Show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Star of this Show

Go down

Star of this Show Empty Star of this Show

Post by Batman Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:02 am

As Reality Wrasslin continues and the first match of the night is finished, the time for Bryce Hurt to deliver on his promise of calling out a former world champion is now. The PA system lights up and the fans give out a very mild mixed reaction considering Bryce isn't very popular nor relevant at the moment.

The new song was enough to signal a change in Bryce Hurt. Possibly a chance at saving his career from plummeting even more than it has thus far. He enters the stage with a very smug look on his face. Angered at his lack of success here in CMV. With a microphone in hand, he shrugs his shoulders a few times before heading down the ramp, and wasting no time in rolling into the ring and getting right down to business.

Bryce Hurt
Before I do this, I have something to say.

He does what most wrestlers do and tries to build any kind of suspense up before speaking once more.

Bryce Hurt
When I first came onto the scene I tried to make a name for myself as the happy go lucky pretty boy who didn't know how to stop smiling. I came down to this ring and gave it my all, coming up short time and time again. Then a few weeks ago. I snapped. But nothing changed. So now. It's time for the real change to begin. Actual change. New look. New song. New moves. New Bryce Hurt. And it all begins here tonight. Where my book is burned in the fire pit and a new one is written. One where i'm not limited to wrestling fish men and failed comedians. One where I am actually seen as the incredible talent that I am. One where I am the TRUE Star....of the this show.

Bryce's speech goes over well with some of the smarks as he smiles and continues.

Bryce Hurt
Now I was thinking in the back last week while watching the show from the bench and I wondered. What do I have to do to make this more than just a statement. What kind of ACTION can I do to make these words more than just.......words? And then it hit me. I call somebody out. I call somebody who's on a far higher level than me. I pull the UPSET and forever place my name as the underdog who one day broke that glass ceiling of limitations and became a big time player instantly. And who better than to call out a former world champion? Somebody who was once the BEST this business had to offer. Somebody who knows what it takes to put this show on there back and dominate the competition.

As he continues speaking, he begins to take off his headphones and place them in the corner for an official to grab them out of harms way.

Bryce Hurt
So wait no more folks. The rebirth of Hurt Nation starts now when I stand here in the middle of the ring, and CHALLENGE...................................DUO MAXWELL to a wrestling match....right now!

The name of this legend is enough to cause a big pop in the arena.

Mr. Dashing
What?? Can he do that? Duo's injured from that mystery attacker a few months ago.

Bryce shows a knowing and cocky smirk as he sets the microphone at his feet and paces back and forth awaiting the throttle king to make his entrance. However, after two minutes of silence, he chuckles to himself and picks the microphone up.

Bryce Hurt
What's the matter Duo? You afraid to face the Five Star Ass Kicker? Face me like a man! Live up to the hype that I hear in the locker room! Come out and fight me, i'm calling you out.

He again drops the microphone, hoping that's enough to get the big man to answer his challenge.

The crowd erupts at the sound of his theme. Bryce looks super eager to face him as the lights flicker on the stage.....but after several moments, there's still no Duo. Bryce laughs to himself once more as he picks up the microphone and the song fades away.

Bryce Hurt
Just as I thought. What a way to kick off the new me huh? A forfeit victory over the GOD OF DEATH himself, Duo Maxwell! I promised you all I would call out a former world champion, and I did. And I beat him. Which makes me official, 1-0 against him. Jay Davis, Alex Taylor, just to name a few, you can't hold a candle to the light that I now possess. The fire i've formed in this ring tonight. I'm the STAR that I said I was. Don't forget it!

And with that, he drops the microphone as his music hits and he exits the ring with a big smile on his face.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down