Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Angel delivers a strong message  to Turner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Angel delivers a strong message  to Turner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Angel delivers a strong message  to Turner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Angel delivers a strong message  to Turner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Angel delivers a strong message  to Turner Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Angel delivers a strong message  to Turner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Angel delivers a strong message  to Turner Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Angel delivers a strong message  to Turner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Angel delivers a strong message  to Turner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Angel delivers a strong message  to Turner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Angel delivers a strong message to Turner

Go down

Angel delivers a strong message  to Turner Empty Angel delivers a strong message to Turner

Post by krzy Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:44 am

A cameraman catches up with Brett Angel sometime later in the show after his  shocking arrival on Genesis, and poses a simple question: how does Angel feel about the way General Manager Dave Turner handled Angel’s challenge to Bob Luger.

Angel takes a long time to think about that.

My problem with Dave Turner is that the last time I had to deal with a former wrestler turned General Manager, it was Kane and I had to physically dismantle him in a hell in a cell match to make him stop trying to make me a victim once and for all.

I hope it doesn’t come to that.

I really do.

Angel’s eyes are wild, and in a few seconds we go from not knowing Angel had an issue with Turner to seeing just how close he may have been to resorting to violence to settle what can only be described as a one-sided dispute.  

He thinks just because he’s in the Hall of Fame, that he toed the company line, that he can look me in the eye and tell me that I’m a nobody? I’ve done just as much as he has, and I’m still around to do a hell of a lot more when it’s all said and done for me. He acts like he can erase everything that I’ve done just like they tried to do in NXT. I’ve got news for Dave Turner and everybody else who thinks like him. I AM a somebody. I am Brett Angel and I refuse to let him or those who think like him tear down my legacy because he thinks that I don’t belong in the same history book as him.

I won’t apologize for not being in love with the business as a child. I won’t kick myself for not living and breathing wrestling like he and so many other in the locker room do. That doesn’t mean that I don’t care. I’ve fought just as hard as the next man. I didn’t have to come back--to NXT or here, but I did because I found that the pain was worth it. Always. On the mic in the ring, I delivered, and if I were a nobody, Mr. Dave Turner, then why did the fans cheer so loud? If being the guy who lost to JustIN Sane was something to be ashamed of, half  of this company would have retired. And if that match at Ascendence is all I’m known for and I’m nothing special, I’m wondering why everyone on Genesis is lining up to see how they compare to me and everyone on Fusion is losing sleep for not getting the chance.

He grits his teeth, trying to bite back his words, but they keep pouring out.

The only reason why I didn’t do or say anything earlier is because I wasn’t going to bite the hand that fed me. I know the cards I’ve been dealt and I’ll play those hands until I’m back at the top of the mountain. Keeping silent about this was eating away at me to the point where I went to Turner’s office to tell him all this to his face, but his office looked like a tornado passed through it and the man himself was nowhere to be seen. So here and now, I’m putting this out there and I know the message will find its way to him: don’t disrespect me again.

With that off his chest he walks off before the cameraman can pester him with more questions.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down