Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Batman's Stuff!

Our Twitter!

Never got a Chance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Never got a Chance

Post by El Guerrero Furioso on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:49 pm

*As the beginning of Unmatched Episode 38 commenced, Trey Diamond, the monster of a man, came out with a Microphone. He walked down to the ring with a large roar of boos. He got into the ring and began to speak*

“So there’s been a lot that’s been happening around here. 1st off, I won, not surprisingly, to Barry Robinson for the 3rd time. And 2nd, there’s a new sheriff in town. Sunshine is no more the Heavyweight Champion. He passed it down to some rookie whose rap sheet looks like what my tissue paper looks like after I take a sh*t. Now, Parker, you won your 1st belt after being in CMV for 2 years, I’m assuming. And now, you want a challenge. Well, now that I’ve beckoned that challenge, I will be at Unmatched not for the people nor the GM, but I will be there for you, Parker. And when I take my Number One Contendership by force, then you will see how much of a one-trick pony you really are. But if you have the balls, come out here and prove that you aren’t the AJ Lee T-Shirt wearing, Dumbass that we’ve all learned to love.”

*Trey Diamond would wait for Parker to come out, taking his shirt off, getting ready for the confrontation.*

(OPEN TO MAURIE OR MIZ)

Jay Davis
Guri Sukonov
Jaquan Shay
Trey Diamond
Ushio Takato
El Guerrero Furioso
El Guerrero Furioso
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never got a Chance

Post by Maurie on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:32 pm

AJ Lee shirt was a logo glitch, not my fault Dashing never got fixed version. Will respond in a minute tho.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by El Guerrero Furioso on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:17 pm

Maurie wrote:AJ Lee shirt was a logo glitch, not my fault Dashing never got fixed version. Will respond in a minute tho.

Thank god. Frigging Miz is being a Party-Pooper and never replied to my 1st promo

Jay Davis
Guri Sukonov
Jaquan Shay
Trey Diamond
Ushio Takato
El Guerrero Furioso
El Guerrero Furioso
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:25 pm

The camera pans to the stage where all four members of The Thunder Circus stand and stare at Trey Diamond. In love with his newly won title, Parker loses his focus before lifting his microphone to speak.

Parker
After dismantling Solomon Glock, you really think that I'd want to hurt you even worse? Trey this is a cruel place. And bad things happen when The Circus is treatened. You see we don't want to cause any harm seeing you're fairly new around here. Or at least you act like it. We don't take you seriously. Nobody in this arena does. So we've got Luther's hat over here. Bull, Luther, Mariah, and Myself have all put our names into this hat. If you truly want to face us and you're brave enough... Come down here to the stage and pull a name out. Which ever name you choose will confirm who you'll face tonight.

Trey drops his mic in the middle of the ring and makes his way towards them. He slows down as he gets closer and has his fist up and ready for any possible incoming attack. Trey finally reaches into the hat and pulls a peice of paper out of it. He reads it out and as he's about to say who it is, he catches a wicked punch to the face from Luther Thunder. Trey gets up and tackles Luther before Strongman Bull continued the assault by lifting trey up and delivering, not one, but two backbreakers to him. He didn't stop there as he still had Trey in his arms. Bull placed Trey onto his shoulders and gave him his signature double knee gutbuster. Parker grabs his skull and wraps his arm around it, giving him a vicious cutter on the steel floor. Mariah adding onto the rest of the punishment, follows them up with her armbreaker. Trey is obviously at this point drained. The Circus doesn't care one bit. Luther drags Trey back down to the ring. He leans him against the steel steps and grabs a microphone. while standing far fro Trey

Luther
You'll be facing me tonight!

As Luther ends his sentence he runs up to Trey and strikes him with a big boot as he's purged up against the steps.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Papa Vegeta wrote:
Maurie wrote:AJ Lee shirt was a logo glitch, not my fault Dashing never got fixed version. Will respond in a minute tho.

Thank god. Frigging Miz is being a Party-Pooper and never replied to my 1st promo

I mean I was going to reply to it, people can be busy. I mean there's no point now tho.

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : SlymR is Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by El Guerrero Furioso on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:28 am

Miztacular wrote:
Papa Vegeta wrote:

I mean I was going to reply to it, people can be busy. I mean there's no point now tho.

Thanks,Mizzy. I'll talk to you after this whole thing.

Jay Davis
Guri Sukonov
Jaquan Shay
Trey Diamond
Ushio Takato
El Guerrero Furioso
El Guerrero Furioso
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down