Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Genesis Pre Show Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Genesis Pre Show Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Genesis Pre Show Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Genesis Pre Show Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Genesis Pre Show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Genesis Pre Show Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Genesis Pre Show Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Genesis Pre Show Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Genesis Pre Show Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Genesis Pre Show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Genesis Pre Show

Go down

Genesis Pre Show Empty Genesis Pre Show

Post by HellishxHades Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 am

In an interview on the preshow, Jon Reed is responding to Lisa Evans about his actions last week.

Jon, Why did you attack Kaiva after saving him from Andrew Briggs?

Well, Lisa I know you won't be able to understand this, but I will try my best to explain it to you. I -  WANTED - A - NOTHER - SHOT - AT - THE - TITLE.

Lisa roles her eyes and gets a tad bit flustered.

I mean I was basically jumped by Borton and Kaiva in the chamber, getting a beat down of my life and then this punk as bitch steals my moment. I was gonna go straight out and kick his ass, but Duke beat me to it. Then Briggs comes in and, I got tired of waiting in the back. This year 2018 may not have been my year, but when I capture the International Championship after beating two clown brothers tonight I will ride in to Regicide a challenger, but walk out as champion. I will hold it into 2019 and the Fallen Regime will take hold as I will ride to glory.

But you have never faced either Briggs before by yourself, do you think that they will work together tonight to take you out and then work each other?

I always have a plan, and if that happens I will show it, I won't explain it to some one like you, where people can hear it.

Jon stands up and walks of set.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down