Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only)

3 posters

Go down

The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Empty The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only)

Post by Rage Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Gluttony had proven himself to be a serious threat to just about everybody in CMV. Even his Master Bill Maverick was pleased with him. Gluttony shared a past with a few of CMV's superstars although few would reconigze him now. He had quite the career over the years and won several championships. How he craved to hold championship gold again. Tag Team or singles, it didn't matter. Just after his most recent victory, Bill Maverick was in ring with him and held a wad of one hundred dollar bills. It was one thousand in total. The sadistic man smiles and brought a microphone to his lips.

"You see this? I'm starting a pot and every time my Gluttony wins a match the pot will double with every victory. The more he wins, the more money is saved. Money has very little value to the Unholy Alliance. But I know how the rest of you sheep covet money as if it were water. So, here's the deal! If anyone can defeat my Gluttony in under 5 minutes, they'll end up being quite a bit richer! But my revenant cannot and will not be defeated! Who dares challenge the Great Gluttony!"

The giant beast of a man laughs and rubs his belly. He wasn't hungry for food though. He craved more bodies to batter to please his master. How much longer he'd remain undefeated would remain to be seen. It was another question entirely if anyone alive could accomplish such a feat in under 5 minutes. They stood together in the ring for a moment, wondering who if anybody would be up the for the challenge. Perhaps once the cash prize got bigger a more interesting opponent may one day step up to take on such a seemingly unstoppable behemoth.

(Open to anyone. Trying something different here. Might lead to a feud later.)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Empty Re: The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only)

Post by Maurie Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:03 pm

Down the ramp comes Oliver Smith with a microphone in hand. He climbs into the ring and starts to chuckle a bit.

Oliver
No. Just stop. Whatever type of little show you're trying to put on, it's pointless. Never in my many many years of wrestling have I seen someone so immature. I'm not about these "squash matches." I just come out here and fight like my life is on the line. Instead of your little bodyguard going around trying to put on 5 minute matches, I come out here and put on absolute classics WITHOUT BEING CLEARED TO COMPETE! I'm positive these idiots in the crowd don't respect what I've done or even care about me, but nobody is gonna tell you, anywhere in the world that they've seen a bad Oliver Smith match. So this is more a challenge for me. Putting on my greatest match yet and  at the same time doing it in 5 minutes. So you're on. So Maverick, you might wanna get your bitchs' bags ready beacsue this one is gonna be over quick.

Oliver slides out of the ring to avoid the angered beast before him and Bill Maverick. Smith quickly rushes back while his theme plays and an angered pair stalks his every move out.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only) Empty Re: The Challenge (Fusion Superstars only)

Post by Bloody_justice Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:09 pm

After gluttony and Oliver finished bloody justice and mj warrior walk out but it was justice who spoke.

Bloody Justice 
Hey gluttony I have decided no longer will I stand by I will show you true darkness in a bloody forest match or as you'll call it a Falls Count Anywhere match oh and to give you an insult choji akamichi from naruto is skinner then your dumb self so what do you say fatty? 
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:03 am

Gluttony took in both challengers offers for a match seriously and rubbed his blubbery jowls. He began to drool kinda like a bulldog and leans over to whisper into Bill Maverick's ear. Maverick seemed surprised and smirks before asking into the mic, "Are you sure?" Guttony nods and slaps his belly. Maverick laughs wipes a little tear from his eye.

"And there you have it my sheeple! My living land shark has chosen to consume BOTH Oliver and Bloody Justice! Oliver will be first and Bloody Justice will be the next! You'll both fall to my behemoth and I'll delight in seeing him strip the flesh from your bones! I almost feel sorry for you Bloody Justice. But you always wanted more than I can give you. For far too long have you rode my coat tails. You and Oliver will be nothing more than mere appetizers before my Gluttony goes on to the main course! Good luck! You're gonna need it!"

And so began the challenge. Who could defeat the mighty Gluttony in under five minutes? Were Oliver and Bloody Justice be up to the task over the next couple of weeks? Should they fail the pot will rise to four thousand dollars! Time will tell just how long Gluttony would go undefeated and just who would be able to defeat him is such a short amount of time.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:41 am

After Maverick finished speaking justice had a few words to say to him.

Bloody Justice 
Well bill all I have to say is I have been waiting I told you I might join you but you never responded back oh and as for your jizzabells or whateverthey are called well my sister will handle them but that's not what I want to say what I am saying is gluttony you will rest in pices because I bloody justice will show you why I am one of the most respectedyet most feared here in cmv.
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down