Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Your first and favorite wrestling games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Your first and favorite wrestling games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Your first and favorite wrestling games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Your first and favorite wrestling games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Your first and favorite wrestling games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Your first and favorite wrestling games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Your first and favorite wrestling games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Your first and favorite wrestling games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Your first and favorite wrestling games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
Your first and favorite wrestling games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

Your first and favorite wrestling games.

+8
Borton
Decided Villain
Mr. Dashing
Tim
MLP
Maurie
C9 Suntan
Rage
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your first and favorite wrestling games. - Page 2 Empty Re: Your first and favorite wrestling games.

Post by Topher Mod Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:42 am

does this count...

WrestleFest at arcades

Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Your first and favorite wrestling games. - Page 2 Empty Re: Your first and favorite wrestling games.

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:59 am

First was WWF Royal Rumble on the SNES or In Your House on SEGA Saturn can't remember which. Favorite was whatever one you could fight in Times Square, throw snowballs at your opponets and dive off of the SmackDown! Fist.
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:11 am

SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:First was WWF Royal Rumble on the SNES or In Your House on SEGA Saturn can't remember which. Favorite was whatever one you could fight in Times Square, throw snowballs at your opponets and dive off of the SmackDown! Fist.

Smackdown Shut your Mouth, that was awesome, wish we had backstage areas like that again
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Vintage Topher Caws wrote:
SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:First was WWF Royal Rumble on the SNES or In Your House on SEGA Saturn can't remember which. Favorite was whatever one you could fight in Times Square, throw snowballs at your opponets and dive off of the SmackDown! Fist.

Smackdown Shut your Mouth, that was awesome, wish we had backstage areas like that again
i liked Shut your Mouth
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:First was Day of Reckoning, fav is WWE 12, great roster, stellar gameplay that was actually difficult, best universe mode by far and an original, fun story mode, 10/10
I used i hate WWE 12 bc i kept losing my data and had to start over from Good Guy Story. I did like the whole NWO story.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:28 pm

Smackdown vs Raw 07 was the first one I played and owned.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:00 pm

First game was the original Smackdown. Favorite is Fire Pro Wrestling Returns.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next