Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis

2 posters

Go down

Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis Empty Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis

Post by HellishxHades Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:53 am

After commercial break we see Jon Reed and Lisa Evans backstage.

Please Welcome my guest Jon Reed

Jon nods to Lisa.

What is your thoughts on Dave Turner leaving you out of the Deadly Games Tournament?

My Thoughts... My thoughts are simply this. I think I should be in it. But Dave Turner thinks otherwise, probably caused I failed at capturing the International Championship twice. That's all fine and dandy, I could care less about it. I am focused on the future. So I am issuing an open Challenge to any member of Genesis, in the upcoming weeks, the Fallen Angel is waiting.

Jon leaves the scene and it cuts back to Mr. Dashing at commentary.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis Empty Re: Jon Reed open Challenge to Genesis

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:53 pm

*As Dashing was finishing what he was gonna say, Jay Davis' music hits as Jay Davis, alongside him Guri Sukonov, walk down the ramp into the ring*

"Really, Reed? After all the 5 star matches and all the failed championship matches, you're here complaining to Turner like a little baby. You need to realize that the future doesn't depend on some Black Veil Brides fanboy Wanna-be. The future revolves around the real wrestlers. Me and Guri, we are the main eventers of this company. We are real stars. Guri is a monster in the ring and since you want to through out the open challenge, how about it'd be Guri Sukonov vs Jon Reed? Seems fair since I'm sure enough Turner has enough on his hands to deal with the likes of you."

*Jay and Guri then wait for Reed to answer, as Guri paces steadily behind Jay*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Jon Reed music hits the P.A. System

Davis, Davis, Davis... What the hell you complaining about. Your in the Deadly Games, didn't you hear me, I never question Turner decision. My words are, I Couldnt Care Less. I said I have failed twice, and I didn't say I was the future. I said I am looking to the future. So clean the bullshit out of your ears, and you will hear what I say.

He looks at Guri.

I will fight your bitch. And after I do, I will kick your ass.

Jon walks backstage.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down