Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar

Go down

Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar Empty Tyson Cage, Suraci, a playbook and a jar

Post by krzy Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:26 pm

Suraci walks into the locker room carrying a jar. He casually leans against a locker while Tyson Cage does his best to ignore him.

Sooooo…

I don’t know if you remember, but I bet you one crisp dollar bill that I would win the match for us...and, I don’t know if you saw, but I did exactly that. Seeing as you lost the bet, I think it’s only good sportsmanship that you place your money in the jar.

He places the jar, that he hand-decorated, next to Cage on the bench. Tyson picks up the jar. With roses painted on it.

What is this. Why the roses. You know what nevermind. Here’s your stupid dollar.

Tyson pulls a dollar out. But as Suraci reaches for it he puts it back up.

You know what. If it wasn't for me knocking Azreal off the apron you wouldn't have won, so. I say I was the reason we won. Pay up. I mean it ain't like you did anything but get beat up. And by the way, you're welcome.

Tyson stands there waiting for his dollar.

I’m actually really disappointed with you. I spent all night coming up with a gamepl..

You didn’t even look at The Playbook I sent, did you?

The camera slowly pans over to an obscenely large book lying on the floor that Tyson clearly hasn’t had the time to fully read...if he even wanted to.

We’ve gotta be pretty close to number one contendership after beating the champs, and The Playbook is key to winning the belts. Let me fill you in since you were clearly busy putting...well, whatever that is on your face: tonight was the execution of Play 23.434 a/k/a The One Man Army. I do all the heavy lifting while you provide backup when needed. Since it was my strategy that won us the match, I think we’re back to you needing to feed the jar.

Tyson laughs at the thought of the playbook.

Dude. Wrestling ain't football. We don't need a game plan we don't need cooperation. We just need to fight. And that playbook.

Tyson picks up the playbook and tosses it at Suraci.

There is where it belongs, the trash. Next time we team. Remember that, and also remember that we aren't friends outside the ring or in it. Just allies.

Tyson closes the locker.

Look, I get it. I can see why you're so reluctant to give up that dollar. What was this, your third match on Fusion in five years? Must be rough. The money probably just isn't flowing, right now. And that's not even taking into account that… whatever that is on your face must have cost a pretty penny.

Hell, for all I know you might have lost your job if you lost that match. Just think, you don't even like me, yet out of the kindness of my heart, I went out my way to carry the team to victory and saved your career. I hope there's a line or two about me in your Hall of Fame speech.

You know what. To shut you up, me and you team agian next week agianst Warrior Justice. The Bubba's. Hell even foreign affairs. And I will prove that I am not the weak link in this alliance.

Whatever you say, boss. Just make sure there's a dollar in the jar by next week.

And at the rate you're going, I guess you're going to need to have another buck ready after the match, too.

Suraci walks off and leaves the Jar next to Cage. As Suraci leaves, Tyson places a 5 dollar bill in the jar. And under his breath he says.

Lucky son of a bitch

And backs up for next week's show.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down