Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Finally Made It Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Finally Made It Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Finally Made It Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Finally Made It Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Finally Made It Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Finally Made It Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Finally Made It Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Finally Made It Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Finally Made It Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Finally Made It Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Finally Made It

Go down

Finally Made It Empty Finally Made It

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:31 am

Genesis returns from its commercial break to the hype of the crowd. Fans shouting and holding up their signs, hoping to get themselves a quick cameo on live TV. But the crowd's cheers were interrupted by a blast of heavy guitar and drums. The crowd stood and cheered even louder after hearing the music blairing.

Josh Wolf walked onto the stage, with a flash of pyrotechics blinding the cameras and crowd for a few short seconds. Wolf slowly walked to the ring, mic in hand. Once arriving to the ring, he leaned against the ropes, holding up the mic.

Josh Wolf: ...It took some time, didn't it? But I am finally here... Genesis, the place where men come to prove themselves to the rest of the world... Where Omegas become Alphas. I haven't had the easiest climb, I've fought a few guys on the house shows, and lost each one... But, now is the time to tear those pages out of the history books and finally earn my spot here in the CMV.

Wolf pondered for a moment, slowly moving away from the ropes.

Josh Wolf: In only a few minutes, The Great Akuma's music will play. He'll come down to this ring. And we'll proceed to beat the living hell out of each other. Only question is, who will win? Will I finally get that well deserved Victory? Will I make another mistake and fall short? Or will we fight until one of us drops dead? I don't know, honestly. But, I know one thing. I will not make the same mistakes... And I will make sure you all remember this fight.... The Wolf is on the Hunt, Akuma... And you're his prey. Get down here and let's get started."
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down