Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched." Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched."

Go down

Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched." Empty Brett Angel: "I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched."

Post by krzy Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Much like last week, this fan has captured Brett Angel’s unannounced appearance at a house show. The crowd roars as Angel makes his way out in the darkness. Knowing the drill this time around, the crowd lifts their phones into the air to let the lights pierce through the thick sheet of black.

I am “The Outcast” Brett Angel, who was left to rot just miles outside of the place I called home, now traveling alone during the blackest of nights.

After the introduction, Angel opens up the chair that he had in his free hand and takes a seat right there on the stage.

The question of the week is, by far: where on earth I was on Genesis. I decided to stay home. Why? Because I felt like it. Why? Because that’s what I do, right? That’s the rumor they tried to spread and the picture they tried to paint of me. Brett Angel is the man who thinks he’s above the law. I do what I want, when I want. I lose, and I pack my bags, and I go home. That’s who Brett Angel is, right? Nevermind the fact that I gave everything I had to UnMatched. More than Marko Punish or Sunshine, or Chris Adams or DSD EVER will. Brett Angel was and still is UnMatched.

Every week people tune in, and they wonder where I am. Some probably don’t even realize the truth behind what happened. They’re trying so hard to erase my legacy that I bet it’s only a matter of time before they say that Chris Adams beat ME at Implosion or in that Hell in a Cell match. It’s amazing just how low the petty will sink to tear down somebody bigger and better than them. They gossip and whisper and raise their knives when backs are turned, because in the secrecy of night is the only time when they have power.

Angel casually leans forward in his chair.

I don’t know what I did to attract so many enemies. I showed nothing but respect to this company and this business, but they got so scared of the man I was that they had to latch on to the most inconsequential things until it was blown out of proportion. Let’s forget about the matches, promos and moments that Angel created while he was here. Let’s worry about the vacuum that was created whenever I left, because this company didn’t build up anybody to fill my shoes. Their obsession with me wasn’t something I asked for. It wasn’t something I wanted. It was a burden I had to live with--something that hurt everything and everyone around me. HALO died because in a group with four members all they saw was me, all they cared about was me--and the other three suffered because of it. UnMatched leaned on me and asked more from me than every other wrestler, but I’m just a man.

A man who hurts and feels pain, and who needs a damn break when he gets drained. You know why nobody “leaves” as much as I do? Because nobody was ever expected to do and give and sacrifice and be the face of the company and carry it through uncertain times as much as I FUCKING HAVE! I was here each and every week while the rest were coasting. Specifically Chris Adams and Eric Matthews, their golden boys. They checked out mentally ages ago, and everyone knows it. Everyone knows that they just aren’t the same men as when they first arrived at the company. Still they were kept around to be paraded as nostalgia acts and they stayed for the paychecks because they have no morals. There was a new puppet master playing with the stings, while Brett Angel stayed true to himself, but the double standards were too much for me to overcome.

I didn’t show up at Genesis because Dave Turner won’t recant his statement. He looked me in the eye and told me I was a nobody, trying continue the destruction of my legacy that UnMatched started. I bet he looked mighty damn foolish when this nobody showed up and had the best damn match Genesis has ever seen. But that wasn’t enough, Turner. I had to put the cherry on top by undermining you by not showing up when you told everyone that I’d be there. How could I be so petty, you might ask.

Angel leans back in the chair and chuckles.

I knew, Dave. I knew all along that UnMatched tried to unload me on you like I was a sack of shit. But you declined.

Yeah, I heard all about it.

You said, no, because you were oh, so worried that I would “pull an Angel.” I guess last Genesis was my way of living up to your expectations. If you all keep pushing me, I’m going to become the monster you’re saying I am, and it’s only then you’ll realize how easy you’ve had it all this time.

You didn’t want me at first, Dave, I wonder what happened. It didn’t have anything to do with Tim LaFave losing the title and nearly losing his career, did it? The biggest star and most beloved man on your brand--gone. Just like that. Sent you scrambling for a replacement, and I guess you had no choice but to go with the last resort--bringing Brett Angel to Genesis. It must have hurt that he reappeared the moment the ink on my contract dried. But what I want to know is where your faith in Furious Frank and Bob Luger to carry the brand was. You didn’t even give them a minute to prove themselves before you came to the man you didn’t want on your show in the first place.

He pauses for a moment to let his accusations hang in the air.

And now you’re trying to pretend I don’t exist. See, Turner, you go and say that I’m a nobody, meanwhile you bring on Sam Valentine who takes what should have been my spot in the Deadly Games tournament. If I’m a nobody on Genesis, then who the hell is he? I at least have a match on this brand under my belt. Him? I guess it says a lot about the way you see us, doesn’t it? You don’t see Sammy as a threat in the long term...but I’m the guy you’re terrified will become bigger than this brand, just as I did to UnMatched.

Unlike the way things played out with UnMatched, I’m not going to go silently the next time. I will bring this company down with me if I have to, and since you’ve already started disrespecting me, I’m going to return the favor tenfold. I want them, Dave. I want them all. Each and every man you put into that tournament instead of me, I want them in that ring. At once. I’ll beat them all, and I’ll show you that you had every right to be afraid of the man I’ll become.

The video ends as Angel places the microphone on the ground and rises from his chair as the video fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down