Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The New Orient Express is back on the rails! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The New Orient Express is back on the rails! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The New Orient Express is back on the rails! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The New Orient Express is back on the rails! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The New Orient Express is back on the rails! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The New Orient Express is back on the rails! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
The New Orient Express is back on the rails! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
The New Orient Express is back on the rails! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
The New Orient Express is back on the rails! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
The New Orient Express is back on the rails! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

The New Orient Express is back on the rails!

Go down

The New Orient Express is back on the rails! Empty The New Orient Express is back on the rails!

Post by Rage Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:46 am

Backstage Interview segment with Mr. Showtime

Lisa Evans - Hi Mister Showtime! It's been awhile since we saw you after you lost your tag title rematch.

Showtime - Don't remind me. That sucked! I let Takeshi down, I let myself down, and I let our fans down.

Lisa - There's rumors that The New Orient Express might be breaking up. Any truth to those rumors?

Showtime - We're down but not out. Not yet. Takeshi took the loss a lot harder than yours truly did. He wants to focus more on singles and so do I. But we'll still tag sometimes! Hopefully we'll earn another tag title shot and get another run with that championship!

Lisa - The New Orient Express and the Wanderers are on friendly terms to say the least. What happens if they somehow win the tag titles? Would The Express challenge them?

Showtime - Damn straight! Yeah, we're buddies with the Wanderers but when it comes down to the tag team championship, friendship would have to be put on hold. I don't wanna hurt big Gav and the Bish but I'll do whatever it takes to win those straps back.

Lisa - Anything else you'd like to add?

Showtime - We're not done yet! We're just gotten started! We'll train that much harder and prove to the CMV universe that we're the best! Sooner or later The New Orient Express will be the Tag Team Champions again! The Express may have gotten derailed but that won't stop us for long. We'll steam past the competition and doing it with style!

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down