Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Giving Back! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Giving Back! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Giving Back! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Giving Back! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Giving Back! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Giving Back! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Giving Back! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Giving Back! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Giving Back! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Giving Back! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Giving Back!

Go down

Giving Back! Empty Giving Back!

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:42 am

As Thursday night Genesis edition number seventy-seven is getting underway, almost instantly the audience in attendance and at home are greeted by the smiling face of one Dave Turner up on the big screen. The general manager promised the CMV universe earlier on in the week that he had some big plans to announce, and that he would be giving back to the fans. Turner stands in front of his desk, propped up against it with his legs crossed and his hands intertwined, he allows a hush to fall over the crowd before nodding his head and letting out a deep sigh.

Turner
Ah, I never get tired of hearing that, the CMV universe come alive! And it's to that point that I come to you here tonight, I've got quite the show planned out for Genesis' seventy-seventh edition, and it's all to give back to YOU, our loyal fans!

With the first ever Deadly Games tournament on the horizon, now just two weeks away at Cause & Effect, I'm feeling- what's the word . . . Well, let's just say that I'm in the giving mood tonight, and after all, Genesis is a place for great opportunities and intense competition! Most of you out there are probably already aware that I've set-up a rematch tonight between Bryce Hurt and El Jefe for the CMV Light Heavyweight championship, and if Mr. Hurt fails to capture the title, then he's packing his bags and will never step foot on this brand ever again! I've got ZERO time and patience for whiners and complainers, folks, so either Bryce gets his ass into gear and finally wins a match, or he gets the hell off of my show!!! But that's not all that's going down here tonight, no, no, far from it, because in regards to the Light Heavyweight title, I've decided to give six superstars an opportunity here tonight to become number one contender to said championship. But it won't be easy, as they'll be competing . . . IN A LADDER MATCH!!!

Oh yes, a half-dozen men putting their bodies, their careers, their LIVES on the line just for a shot at the gold, baby! Oh, whoa, but hold on a second, I'm not finished, ladies and gentleman, you see, we had what was sure to be one hell of a match stolen from us last week during CMV's episode three-hundred extravaganza. You all know what I'm talking about, Kaiva versus Randy Borton for the CMV International championship! RISE thought that they could just get their way and trash the match, attacking both men from behind and making sure that it didn't take place, they STOLE from the CMV universe. But I'm not bending a knee to these three punks, so tonight, in our main event, Kaiva WILL be defending his title against Randy Borton, and to ensure that nobody can interfere, it'll be contested inside of a steel cage! Furthermore, I've place all three members of RISE in matches here tonight, that should keep them busy enough so that they don't go snooping around where they don't belong. So, are you guys ready to get the action started!? Because I most certainly am, let's take it down to ringside!!!

Dave claps his hands and sends the camera away back into the arena where the roar of the crowd is almost deafening, what a show the CMV Hall of Famer has put together!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down