Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Writing Promos! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Writing Promos! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Writing Promos! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Writing Promos! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Writing Promos! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Writing Promos! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Writing Promos! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Writing Promos! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Writing Promos! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Writing Promos! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Writing Promos!

Go down

Writing Promos! Empty Writing Promos!

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:38 am

Welcome to CMV! For those who have never done an efed type promo before, or for those who are accustomed to our old role-playing section, DON'T YOU WORRY, PAPA DASHING IS HERE TO SHOW YOU HOW!!!

To post a promo, simply click, "New Thread" to the upper right side of your screen. Choose a title for your roleplay, then all you've gotta do is type your message to the world!!!

Just in case some of you guys are unaware, here is an example promo or segment:

After what has already been an amazing event, Uprising is still far from over. We are taken backstage where a hooded man is shadow boxing in front of some lockers. Josh Mathews manages to creep his way into the room and gently taps the man on the shoulder. The man turns around and is revealed to be the returning Tyson Kidd! With the fans giving him a decent reaction, Kidd takes off his hood and smirks, Josh asking him for a moment of his time. 

Josh Mathews
First off, Tyson, I just want to welcome you back to-

Kidd raises his hand, shushing Josh and forcefully shoving him out of the frame, telling the camera man to focus on him.

Kidd
Listen, I didn't return here tonight just to be asked some stupid questions like, "Tyson, where were you!?" or "Tyson, how does it feel to be back!?" Short story, my cats were sick! And like the good owner I am, I was at home comforting them in their time of need! They're okay now just in case you all were wondering . . . Now, how does it feel to be back!? Ha ha, it feels great! I'm better than ever, and I'm here tonight to compete! That's right everybody, tonight I've got a match, forget Punk vs. Shawn, Tyson Kidd is going to steal the show! As for my opponent, Justin Gabriel- (at the mention of Justin's name, the crowd erupts, as he hasn't been seen or heard from in quite some time) No, NO, I said JUSTIN GABRIEL, not TYSON KIDD, relax! As I was saying, tonight, I go one on one with a former buddy of mine, and don't get me wrong, we're still pals . . . But, at the end of the day, I came back to be the star I was born to be. I'm not going to let a mediocre friendship get in the way of that. And that my loving subjects, is a FACT. Now scram, I've got work to do!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down