Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread

5 posters

Go down

Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Empty Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:44 am

So, I thought we might all like to discuss our favorite bands/singers, perhaps post your favorite songs for others to hear! I personally am a big Sinatra and Mathis fan, also really into Queen. Not really a rap person, but I enjoy a few songs from really every genre. I'd say stuff in the realm of Limp Bizket/Linkin Park/A7x is my favorite.

Just a few of my jams.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Empty Re: Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread

Post by SlymR Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:10 am

TTTTAAAAARRRRRRRRJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread Empty Re: Generic "What music do you listen to!?" Thread

Post by Dave Turner Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Alright, I listen to a bunch of different stuff, ranging from classic rock, metal, alt, hip-hop/rap, and even some pop here and there. Some of my all time favorites are Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Jack White, The Black Keys, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Rush and Billy Idol. As of recently, I've been into alt-J, twenty one pilots, Taylor Swift, Childish Gambino, Flatbush Zombies, and a few others. I'll leave some songs below.

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
First ever Comuniverse World Heavyweight Champion
First ever Comuniverse Hall of Famer
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:39 am

I listen to anything. Except classical and Opera. I listen to WWE themes quite alot. But other than that I tend to pick one artist, and listen to his/her songs loads and get bored and then move onto another artist.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:53 pm

I listen to pretty much anything but heres what I'm listening the most ATM:

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:40 pm

I'd rather not post what I'm listening to at the moment, it's guilty pleasure if anything Razz

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down