Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Batman's Stuff!

Our Twitter!

Duel with the Samurai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duel with the Samurai

Post by Fury/Lady Lisa on Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 14:00

Part way through Intensity the theme of one half of The New Orient Express member Takeshi Matsumoto plays, the Samurai of CMV steps out from under the titantron with his signature entrance to the cheers of the crowd. While he was deaf he didn’t need to hear them to know that he was getting a hell of a greeting from the fans, he wasn’t alone as he made his way down to the ring, Takeshi was followed down by his newly appointed speaker Daisuke. Normally he would have his friend Mr Showtime sign and speak for him, but Showtime was occupied for now.

Takeshi now stood in the middle of the ring smiling and waving to the crowd as Daisuke grabbed a microphone and moved to stand by Takeshi’s side.

Daisuke: Ladies and Gentlemen, on behalf of Mr Matsumoto I thank you for your welcoming reception. He greatly appreciates your support while he deeply regrets that he is unable to hear how much your cheering and chanting for him.

Mr Matsumoto would like me to inform you all on why he has come out tonight despite not being booked, while he and Mr Showtime has had a hell of a run as a tag team, he wishes to branch out and try his hand at singles competition. Do not worry The New Orient Express isn’t breaking up , no they are just taking this as an opportunity to improve as individuals and hopefully become a better and stronger team.

So tonight he asked me to speak for him as he asks for anyone in the locker room to honour his challenge. Who will step up and duel with the Samurai?

Takeshi and Daisuke both turn around to look towards the ramp and wait to see who answers the challenge.
(Open to Hellish)

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Fury/Lady Lisa
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duel with the Samurai

Post by HellishxHades on Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 15:20

Jacob Hardway walks out from behind the curtains with a microphone in hand.

Wait a minute here. You here are issuing and open challenge. I'm sorry, but you don't deserve this time on air.
I know you have held Championship everywhere but since you became deaf, you need the support of Mr. Showtime to even stay relevant.

Jacob is now in the ring.

Now. I'm not out here to fight you. Cause that's not a challenge for me to beat someone like you. It would be over in a heartbeat. So get out of my ring.

Jacob blocks Takeshi from the Hard Camera.

I hear by issue an open challenge to any one that isn't handicapped to a fight.

Takeshi pushed Jacob, which made him stumble and drop his mic out of the ring. He turns around and stares Takeshi in the eyes and smirks. He begins to walk toward the ropes, but throws a punch at Takeshi when he was distracted by Daisuke.

Takeshi returned the punch with a kick to the side of the head. Jacob stumbled against the ropes before dropping to his knee.
Takeshi moved towards him, only to get punted in the guts, Jacob set up Takeshi for the Sit Out Crusifix Powerbomb, but as Jacob lifted up Takeshi he jumped down and delivered a drop kick to Jacob.

Jacob stumbled to his knee in time to see Takeshi running to hit the Kinsasha. Jacob duked the kick and rolls out of the ring. He looks to the titantron and he sees security rushing down. He debates whether or not to continue the fight. He leaps on the apron only to be yanked down by security and dragged Backstage.

Accomplishment:
Crowe - Anarchy Championship (1x) 2 Weeks
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship (1x) © 2 week
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (1x) © 1 Week
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (1x) © 1 Week
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fury/Lady Lisa on Wed 12 Apr 2017 - 10:48

A few hours after Takeshi's and Hardways tussle in the ring, Lisa Evans finds Takeshi and Daisuke hanging about in the outside parking lot, the former tag team champion needing some fresh air to calm down as meditation wasn't going to cut it this time.

Lisa gets closer trying to approach Takeshi but is stopped by Daisuke standing in the way.

Daisuke: Can I help you miss?

Lisa: I was hopping to get Takeshi's feelings on what happened between him and Hardway earlier.

Daisuke: Oh you revering to that despicable upstart who disrespected Mr Matsumoto, well i can inform you that....

Daisuke was interrupted by Takeshi gently nudging him aside, he looked mad but he seemed to be controlling his temper for now. Surprisingly it seemed that the deaf man had to say something for himself.

Takeshi: I'm usually a mellow man but even I have a mean streak when pushed, you all seen me 'snap' sometimes in tag matches and go after both members of the opposing team.

Daisuke: That's when Showtime usually has to but in for the sake of the other team...

Takeshi: But I do not tolerate disrespect, and most certainly not disrespect from a man like Jacob Hardway. I'm deaf not stupid and he thinks because of that I'm not worth his time in a match.

Daisuke: Hardway is a coward, if what he says is true, that Mr Matsumoto would not be a challenge for him. Then he shouldn't be hesitant to show that is the case, yet him denying a match to Matsumoto proves that he is afraid that a deaf man can beat him.

Hardway, you disrespected Mr Matsumoto. By his code he can not let that slide, his honour demands him to do something about it. So while you deny him a match, I will ask the GM to make it happen. You and Mr Matsumoto will fight and if your as good as you believe yourself to be you have nothing to worry about.

(end of segment unless hellish wants to respond)

Jenny Wheeler

Fury/Lady Lisa
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fury/Lady Lisa on Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 12:54

Rolling out the ring after being forced to tap out Takeshi was understandably upset, Hardway disrespected him and now no doubt he was going to mock him for it. Takeshi got up as Hardway celebrated in the ring, he was tempted to go back into the ring and get payback but thought better off it.

Hardway might have won tonight, been the better fighter tonight, but Takeshi felt that he had reclaimed some of his lost honour by making Hardway bleed for it. He could have swore he felt Hardway eyes on him as Takeshi made his way up the ramp, halfway up he turned around smirking at Hardway before shouting to him.

Takeshi: You make me tap, you win this one. I feel no shame in losing to you, but I walk away the better man knowing my code is satisfied with making you bleed. Victory is not needed against the likes of you, just payment in blood. I might have failed in humbling you but someone someday will do that and I'll be there to see it.

With that said Takeshi decided not to waste any more time on this man and continued to make his way backstage.

(open to Hellish)

Jenny Wheeler

Fury/Lady Lisa
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades on Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 13:46

Jacob Hardway grabs a mic and stood center of the ring. Takeshi was about to go to the back.

Takeshi what did you say. I couldn't hear you. I think I might be going deaf. Huh.

Daisuke tells Takeshi what Jacob said, he turns to look at Jacob who is obviously mocking him

I think you said something about me bleeding is the payback you needed. And that when I fall you will be there. Well, I may be bleeding, but I made you my bitch. And you say that you will be there when I fall. I may fall someday, but I will never fall to you.

Daisuke is trying to keep Takeshi from coming down to the ring for round two.

That's right, Daisuke keep that sorry excuse of competition back. But Takeshi if you want round two. Let's meet at Blood Rush, and I can make you my bitch all over again.

Hardway stands there waiting for a response.

[Open to Fury]

Accomplishment:
Crowe - Anarchy Championship (1x) 2 Weeks
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship (1x) © 2 week
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (1x) © 1 Week
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (1x) © 1 Week
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fury/Lady Lisa on Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 14:28

After Daisuke arrived to the ramp and signed to Takeshi, the former tag team champion wanted to go back down to the ring, only for Daisuke to try and hold him back. But Takeshi wasn’t having it no he shoved his speaker to the side and marched down to the ring, rolling in and standing face to face with Hardway before grabbing the microphone from him.

Takeshi: Your bitch?! It took you two signatures and two finishers to beat me. I was content with making you bleed. You won yet you seemed almost insulted that I shrugged this loss off and wanted to move forward and learn from it, I accept that I lost this night but I will not accept you mocking me for it.

Blood Rush you better make me tap quick or I will kick respect into you skull, do not make me snap Hardway or you’ll regret it.

Takeshi then shoved the mic at Harways chest but before either of the two could strike the other, Security arrive into the ring forming a line in between them.

Jenny Wheeler

Fury/Lady Lisa
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content