Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators

3 posters

Go down

Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Empty Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators

Post by krzy Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:59 pm

The Gladiators are picking themselves off the mat after a disappointing loss. A portal opens up in the ring and through it steps Kurasuke, LEO CRUZ and Marcus Akane.

{{Kurasuke}}
Your head was so filled with thoughts of what we said that you failed to prepare your body for the fight head. In your attempts to douse our flames, you put yours at risk of burning out. These are fires that could have co-existed, but you felt threatened because we are seeking to capture titles you still feel belong to you. But possessions in this industry are a fickle thing--like a tree in the fall time you may never know when you will lose everything you’ve held dear.

Kurasuke pauses for a moment to let thost words hang in the air.

{{Kurasuke}}
We used to be on that tree of life struggling to maintain a hold on that branch. Somewhere along the way we lost the will to fight, to hang on and were helpless as we fluttered to the ground. All in slow motion. The pain of failure amplified as we made our slow descent to the ground. When we finally touched the grass, we were enveloped by the feeling of worthlessness. But then Leo Cruz and Marcus Akane found themselves on that ground and worked together to rise back into the air until they found their places on the branches once more, and the risk of losing that grip is not one worth taking. Even if knocking you both down becomes an option.

Leo Cruz nods in agreement.

LEO CRUZ  
Your time in the sun has come and gone.  I said we will be the next tag team champions...and I meant it!

Marcus Akane steps forward and pats Leo Cruz on the shoulder gesturing for the mic…

Marcus Akane
You've got that right Leo, it doesn't matter how long it takes or how many other teams subside because when you give us an inch, we'll take a mile, and while you sleep on us, we will be here every night working toward the ultimate goal of being the Champs. As Leo said, your time in the sun has ended and you should have basked in it while you had the chance, for now... the sun beats at our backs and soon it will guide us to success.

Open to Maurie

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Empty Re: Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators

Post by Maurie Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:43 am

Rashad reaches to the side of the ring by the timekeepers area, signalling for microphones.

Rashad
One thing I don't enjoy is losing. Another thing I don't like is when some nobodies come out here and basically kick us when we're down. Yea we lost. Maybe your words did get in my head. Maybe we're at the end of our run in CMV. But if we are out the door, we'll make sure that you two are as far away from the titles as possible.

The crowd doesn't know how to react to this attitude from Rashad. Carl lifts his microphone to say something next.

Campbell
Kurasuke, you can take your words o wisdom elsewhere. Cruz your words of saying you'll be champion, means nothing in comparision to actually winning a title. Akane you can stop dreaming. The Gladiators or either at the top or shoving others back down to the bottom. Looks like we start with whatever combination of a team this is.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators Empty Re: Cruz & Akane Confront The Gladiators

Post by Topher Mod Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:19 am

Who T.F  is Carl?

Last edited by topher316 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:34 pm

{{Kurasuke}}
You say that we are kicking you while you are down, but how could I offer a helping hand when the threat of you chopping off my fingers is so real? How could I offer you a shoulder to lean on when the odds of you dislocating it are so high? Everything you see now is tinted with green--the envy that makes you see everyone as an enemy. Ever since we've declared that gold will one day shine as bright around our waists as the sun does at its zenith, you've been angry--infuriated like an infant prematurely woken from its nap, at the idea of somebody taking what you weren't able to hold on to. You insult us, attempt to blacken our names so it can't be seen amidst the ashes--say that we're nobodies. But I wonder: are we at the disadvantage for being nobodies with the chance at being somebody, or is it you past the point of no return after being that somebody now with no chance of being anybody ever again?

LEO CRUZ  
When we're at the top, everyone is going to forget your names.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down