Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Limping Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Limping Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Limping Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Limping Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Limping Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
A Limping Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
A Limping Wolf Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
A Limping Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
A Limping Wolf Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
A Limping Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

A Limping Wolf

Go down

A Limping Wolf Empty A Limping Wolf

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:04 pm

Reality Wrasslin' opens up to the cheering crowd, however they were quickly silenced by the sound of a Wolf's howl.

Josh Wolf slowly walks out to the sound of fans. He was wearing an Atlanta Falcons t-shirt and a pair of khakis, and the wound on his forehead was stitched up once again. Wolf smiled at the cheering fans as he slowly walked to the ring. He rolled in, picking up a microphone that was lying on the apron. He stood there for a minute, basking in the ring-shaking cheers.

He may have lost his title, but he didn't lose the love of the CMV Universe.

Josh Wolf: ... Thank you, ladies and gentlemen... I really appreciate this warm welcome from you all, especially after what happened. Sadly, I came out here with some unfortunate news for you all.

Wolf pointed to the stitches on his head as the crowd begins to boo.

Josh Wolf: After Genesis last Friday, I was taken back to the hospital. The doctors said that I would not be cleared to compete for up to two weeks. Now, I know that many of you don't want to see me gone for even one week, but I have no choice in this situation.

Luckily, two weeks is a short amount of time compared to a month or year. So we all just have to wait for the Wolf to come back... But, when I do return, I still have a thorn stuck in my side. And you all know who that thorn is.

Vachon, I'll admit you won fair and square. You caught me off guard and exploited it. But, when I return, you won't be able to do that anymore. I've seen you fight and I know exactly what I can do to beat you. So when I come back for the Rising Star Championship, I won't just let you just walk over me. Just like when we fought on Genesis, I will fight tooth and nail to get back that title. I don't care if I have to tear you apart in order to get the belt back around my waste. I don't care if your friends in RISE try to come after me for revenge. I will find a way to beat you.

Unless someone takes that belt off of you before I return... If that happens, then I'll tear them apart.

I'll be back, CMV Universe. And when I get back, I will take back my Championship.

(Open tbh, another promo I kinda rushed, sorry.)

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)