Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Doing Him Proud Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Doing Him Proud Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Doing Him Proud Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Doing Him Proud Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Doing Him Proud Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Doing Him Proud Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Doing Him Proud Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Doing Him Proud Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Doing Him Proud Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Doing Him Proud Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Doing Him Proud

2 posters

Go down

Doing Him Proud Empty Doing Him Proud

Post by Tim Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:21 pm

After a solid match against the reigning Alpha World Champion Bob Luger, Nick was caught back stage by Lisa Evans, who, hopefully was a little more comfortable with the Tim look-alike.

LISA EVANS: Can I have a minute, Nicholas?

NICK BUNN: Of course, Lis, one moment.

Nick pats a fellow superstar on the back before sending him off and turns to Lisa.

NICK BUNN: WHat's up, Lis?

LISA: Well, today, of all people, you defeated the Alpha World Champion, the head honcho on Genesis. What does that mean to you?

NICK BUNN: To me it means that a rookie like me was able to clash with the top of the mound in BOb, and more than that, it means I was allowed to show the CMV Universe what I can really do. I hope they got theirs money's worth tonight.

LISA: Is that it? No aspirations to become the Alpha World Title holder?

NICK BUNN: Lisa, when I took the mantle from my brother. I made it very clear, this transition period wouldn't be about becoming the top superstar. It would be about establishing myself for the fans. Making them believe the Against All Odds Legacy was in good hands. I think tonight I proved that. The booking is out of my hands. I don't want a title shot, because I'm here for the fans. That always comes first. But if Turner puts me in a match, I can't do or say much about it.

LISA: Nick, you're a sweet heart. You seem more calm than when you first got here. Can you shed some light on that?

NICK BUNN: Yeah, initially when I was still "Tim" I think I was nervous, now that I am my own superstar, I feel more comfortable in the ring. In my own skin. Now that everything is out in the open, I feel comfortable and I feel like I can give everyone my best now.

LISA: I have one more question. Part of the reason you were able to play the role of your brother so well was his moveset, you've been executing it flawlessely. From the moonsault, tothe suplexes and of course, the Cony Island Cyclone. How did this come about?

NICK BUNN: Well, my mother taught me the basics, she's been in the business for ever. No offence Mom.

LISA: mom being Cass LaFave correct?

NICK BUNN: Correct, that's our mother. Anyway, she caught me up on the basics. And when she thought I was ready, she sent me to Tim. Tim did the touchs ups. Filled in the gaps. And when he thought I was ready he asked me to do what I'm doing now.

LISA: Don't you want the fans to feel like you're your own man as opposed to a carbon copy of Tim?

NICK BUNN: Well, the truth is, It's for the younger fans. I never want the kids to forget who or what Tim was. And if that can be done by doing what he did, then I'll do it. I might incorporate some more of my own stylistic decisions down the line. But for the kids, you gotta ease into it.

LISA EVANS: Well thank you Nick for your insight.

NICK BUNN: Anytime Lis.

With that Nick begins down the hallway backstage as the camera slow zooms to Lisa before fading to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Doing Him Proud Empty Re: Doing Him Proud

Post by Batman Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:52 pm

y

Accomplishments :
Batman