Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I am your bitch. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I am your bitch. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I am your bitch. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I am your bitch. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I am your bitch. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
I am your bitch. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
I am your bitch. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
I am your bitch. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
I am your bitch. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
I am your bitch. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

I am your bitch.

Go down

I am your bitch. Empty I am your bitch.

Post by KinZil Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:00 am

Just before Emergence comes on the air, the titantron plays some pre-recorded footage of Fusion #81 backstage, as a visibly pleased Arthur Rose exits the boss' office with a CMV contrct in hand!

Rose:

Finally. It's about time. I've waited quite some time for this. This one very moment in time, where all of the stars align and every single molecule and particle are perfectly placed, is what I have been waiting for. The moment when I can put pen to paper and to finally solidify my dream of becoming a CMV superstar!

The realization finally begins to set in properly. Arthur Rose can firmly grasp the weight of what just happened in that office where the contract negotiations were fleshed out.

Rose:

People are desperate for the 'next big thing' to appear sooner rather than later. The stock holders are desperate to invest in the biggest cash cow they can see. The women are desperate for infatuation. The men are desperate for their alpha statuses. The children are desperate to grow up. The adults are desperate to find their youth. I am a desperate man, like many others. I'm just desperate for so many different things, and I am desperate for so much more meaningful concepts.

Rose fixates his eyes on the contract held 5 inches from his face, breathing almost heavily as sweat appears from the right brow.

Rose:

I am so desperate for a chance to prove myself. To absolutely wreck havoc on whoever my employer pleases. I am surrendering myself to the higher powers because I have nothing left to offer. I have become too weak to even hold myself to a higher standard than a goddamn piece of chewing gum. I accept that I am 100% being held hostage by this contract. I want to get abused by whoever controls me. It'll take that much to unleash who I truly am.

Arthur's hands begin to shake nonchalantly as Rose cracks a broken smile at the piece of paper looking him dead in the face.

Rose:

It's never been more clear to me that whatever I'm thrown, I will have to see it through and will cross every line and risk career suicide JUST to get what I want. CMV, I am your bitch in every sense of the word. I need this company all too much. I am yours.

The footage cuts out.

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

I am your bitch. Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum