Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
A Dream Come True Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Dream Come True Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Dream Come True Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Dream Come True Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Dream Come True Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Dream Come True Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Dream Come True Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Dream Come True Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Dream Come True Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
A Dream Come True Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

A Dream Come True

Go down

A Dream Come True Empty A Dream Come True

Post by HellishxHades Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:03 am

As Fusion returns from commercial break, Crowe music hits the P.A. System to a mix of boos and cheers.

From the curtain comes out the brand new Anarchy Champion, Crowe, who is proudly carring the belt on his shoulder. He gets to the ring and ask for a microphone.

Thank you all. Those that are cheering for me,
and the ones that ain't. I have to thank you, cause you are what I do this for. For a reaction from you people. That what it's all about... Oh and Championship. Which I have right here.

Crowe raises the Anarchy Championship above his head.

This is a Dream Come True. But I want to make history with the Championship. I want to make it something that everyone wants to see. This title right here is gonna be defended every week

The crowd pops for the thought of a Anarchy Rulez Match every week.

Starting next week.

The cheers turn to boos.

Don't blame me, I wanted to defend it here tonight in [will add city when card is posted or something].

The crowd pops for the mention of there hometown.

But the higher ups have informed me, that I can not have my Weekly defenses of the Open Challenge variety, until next week. Again thank you all, I couldn't do this with out you. And to who ever accepts the Anarchist Open Challenge, be prepared,because I will sting you.

With that, Crowe walks up the ramp. He lifts his gold up in the air before going to the back.

Last edited by HellishxHades on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

A Dream Come True Empty Re: A Dream Come True

Post by HellishxHades Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:04 am

No one respond with accepting the challenge. Pls.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down