Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
The disquisition of Arthur Rose. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The disquisition of Arthur Rose. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The disquisition of Arthur Rose. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The disquisition of Arthur Rose. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The disquisition of Arthur Rose. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The disquisition of Arthur Rose. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The disquisition of Arthur Rose. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The disquisition of Arthur Rose. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The disquisition of Arthur Rose. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The disquisition of Arthur Rose. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

The disquisition of Arthur Rose.

Go down

The disquisition of Arthur Rose. Empty The disquisition of Arthur Rose.

Post by KinZil Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:25 am

A focused Arthur Rose sits on the floor in the middle of the locker room, focused on his contract, something he's seemed to cherish more and more since signing on the dotted line. The facade that was his slick, expensive lifestyle seen a week prior was all a ruse, it seems: Arthur seems as far from a sane businessman as can be, from the looks of it. Other superstars are making a clear effort to stay away from Arthur Rose, whispering amongst themselves, obviously weirded out by this man's behavior. Mr. Rose hasn't attempted to make any movement since we entered the locker room. A stone figure. A gargoyle of sorts. After what seems like an eternity, Arthur speaks.

Arthur Rose:

I was not supposed to make it this far.

Some superstars glance over, but then return to their small talk and workouts.

Arthur Rose:

But guess what? I did. Made it all the way. Full circles, man. They facilitate right here.

Some superstars are starting to get perturbed and try yet again to ignore Arthur.

Arthur Rose:

And now I have this contract. This CONTRACT.......has so much. So much. I LOVE this contract. The money, the dates, I especially love how they made me sign a death waiver. They hold me for ransom.
Do I care? Definitely not. Do I expect the waiver to come into effect pretty soon? Yes. I hope it's sooner rather than later.

At this point, the locker room just starts to mock Arthur for his masochistic comments. Laughter starts to fill the room, and Arthur just looks around him, with fingers pointed at his face. Arthur doesn't seem phased by anything that's going on around him. A blank face, full of nothing.

Arthur Rose:

Astounding. I like the way you react to me, I really do. I hope you realize I feed off of this.
You are contributing to my lifeblood. And that's only going to make me stronger against my opponent.

At this point, the room just bursts out in hysterics at the audacious, yet tranquil, man sitting in the room's nucleus. Any further comments from Rose, and this just might pass the line into public humiliation.

Arthur Rose:

I laugh at why I am here, too. I would not of let myself come in, either. I mean, look at me,
right? I originally came here to get tested for illegal substances by my personal doctor who happens to work here on his spare time. Then one thing led to another......and here I am. Although I really do not understand this whole game,
here. All of you are freaks in your own right. Yet you laugh at me. I am cool. You laugh. I am calm. You laugh. I am collected. And you think I'm different than you.

The room is sucked out of life, half the superstars bored by the monologue, the other unsettled. Whichever side they fell on, everybody is now staring at Rose and not saying a word. Yet again, tranquility. Arthur Rose's best friend, it seems.

Arthur Rose:

Ah. Listen to that. Not a word, not a sound. Not one damn word. I ain't losin' my mind, no. I just got all of you to hush for a few seconds. Amazing what the mind can do if you REALLY think for once. I mean, I have no god complex, but I realise we haven't got the sharpest tools in  the shed here at CMV.

Silence again. No one can seem to get a word out, or even wants to at this point.

Arthur Rose:

Okay. Now all of you listen to me, like you have been for the past few minutes. I am going to go out to the ring and.....

Rose points his crooked index finger at Crowe, who's sitting on a chair, fixated on the newcomer. Rose's hand begins to shake slightly.

Arthur Rose:

......and I am going to face you tonight. And I do not know what happens after. All I know is,
there is a certain energy coursing through my veins right now. And that's not going away, tonight. It will be a part of me during and after our match. But to all of you who seem to laugh and doubt.

Rose keeps his eyes on Crowe whilst addressing the locker room full of Fusion superstars.

Arthur Rose:

All of you who have these preconceptions about me. I am about to blow you away. Either by crashing in a pool of blood. Or I am going to blow you away by making a massacre out of Crowe. Either way, this is my start. Not sure that I am ready yet, but that comes with the territory. See you out there, pal. Let us kill each other.

Arthur grabs his contract and walks off to collect his thoughts. Arthur Rose is ready for the CMV Anarchy Champion.

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

The disquisition of Arthur Rose. Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down