Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Seeking Glory Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Seeking Glory Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Seeking Glory Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Seeking Glory Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Seeking Glory Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Seeking Glory Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Seeking Glory Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Seeking Glory Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Seeking Glory Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
Seeking Glory Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

Seeking Glory

4 posters

Go down

Seeking Glory Empty Seeking Glory

Post by Batman Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:27 pm

The cameras are on and Friday Night Genesis is live as the cameras scan the excited crowd before finally fixating on the stage where the PA System lights up and we hear...

A very mixed reaction is received by the villainous faction as RISE step out on stage with Sean Silva in the center. A small laugh is released from beneath his breath as he's excited to finally address the moment he's been waiting so long for. He leads his men down the ramp and into the ring wasting no time in revealing a microphone from his pocket and addressing the crowd who's surprisingly quick to quiet, giving him the center stage.

Sean Silva
Where we once started as pawns in this big game of chess you call CMV, we are now kings, ready to conquer our world once and for all.

He looks on with a distinct look in his eye.

Sean Silva
You've all been used to how things happen here. The guys you've seen for a while rising above the odds and becoming the real life heroes you look up to today. Your Randy Borton's and your Bob Luger's. Well here's a news flash from the real world. All good things come to an end. This is no longer a child's story book where at the end of the day the good guy survives the waves of evil with a smile on his face. No. RISE has been on a long, hard mission to change all of that. To change this sport once and for all. We were misused for too long. Trapped away in a dark place full of empty promises. But once we emerged, we made promises ourselves. Promises that ever since day one, we've backed up and at Home Coming it will be no different because I promise........Bob Luger will fall, and I will pick up that Alpha World Championship, hold it high above my head, and scream at the top of my lungs, I DID IT!

He smiles as the fans begin to boo at his words against Luger who they're obviously rooting for.

Sean Silva
You cheer for a false idol who's always been in it for himself. You've all always been the pawns in Luger's game. You're nothing but fools who still to this day want to doubt the truth standing right in front of you. It's all in the name, we've been rising from the ashes of your old empire ever since we first stepped foot on the high ground. Creating our own, and running it the right way, with our arms held high. We've proven ourselves time and time again. What with Vachon here holding the Rising Star Championship and Nikola being a two time Light Heavyweight Champion. Now it's my turn, and there's no doubt in my mind that I will be entering the new year as your Alpha World Champion, leaving your beloved Titan on the ground to rot in the same soil he helped burn.

It looks like he's heard enough as Luger's theme hits triggering an excited pop from the crowd.

With a microphone in one hand and the Alpha World Championship in the other, he heads down the ramp, never leaving the gaze he has with his number one contender, walking up the steps and entering the ring, ignoring the fact that he's outnumbered and showing absolutely no fear in his eyes as he walks right up to Sean Silva, face to face, raising the microphone to his lips. He begins to speak in a soft hush tone that only makes the mood more intense.

Bob Luger
Let's get one thing straight Sean. These people, are my everything. They are the reason why the Luger Empire exists and i'll be damned if I let you stand out here and say that i'm in it for myself only. While I fight hard to protect my family legacy and become one of the greatest, I do it for them. For the kid in the front row wearing a Lugies shirt. And that woman with the LugerPerfect sign. I love the appreciation these people show. They are the most honest group of people on the face of this planet and for them to cheer me even when i'm at my lowest is enough to make me see past my ego and respect everything they do for me as they do the same. The reason why they boo you is because you have done nothing but outnumber people since you got here. You threw a tantrum for not being called up and decided that it was a good idea to be a generic faction of bad guys who had their voices heard by attacking guy after guy after guy until finally you were presented with opportunities to make you stop. It's blackmail and it's wrong. Home Coming is Right vs Wrong and with everything I have in me, I will make sure that Right prevails. And that's BECAUSE of these people. I want to be the reason why the boy with the Lugies shirt never gives up when times are tough. I want to be the reason why that woman with the sign fights for what she believes in. I am a true idol Sean, and I scare you because i'm the exact opposite of you. I didn't make it to where I am by attacking people backstage and outnumbering people, I made it by working my ASS off each and every week. Every time I lost, I didn't whine and complain, I just re-watched the match and learned how to improve myself. I live in the gym. I live in the ring. This is my life, and like I do every week, I will fight like my life depends on it to ensure that these people have the champion that they deserve. I got through Frank. I got through Bison. I got through Kynra. And Sean, I will get through you too.

The fans cheer hard for Luger's speech as Sean's smile fades and is replaced with a small scowl which quickly returns to a smile to not let Luger think he's getting to him. Nikola and Vachon look like their ready to pounce on Bob, but Sean however holds his arms out, stopping them. His eyes squint, looking Luger straight in the eyes trying to find a weakness or a flaw in his confident stance. However, too no avail. Luger's gaze is solid.

Sean Silva
That's quite a speech Bob. Your confident. I like that. I mean, you're the Alpha World Champion for gods sake haha. You earned that confidence, that ego of yours. You're right, you work hard. You're one of the best this business has to offer and that's why my victory is going to be so sweet because I won't just be winning the world title, but I'll be beating the guy who got MY spot on this roster because of his daddy. Yeah. You didn't know that, did you Bob? When you got called up, you were STEALING MY opportunity to shine thus forcing me to wait for another eternity. But you didn't care. You were having the time of your life. With.....uh what you'd do last Ascendance? Oh yeah a silly little arm wrestling match that YOU LOST. You're a waste of talent and it's a crime that you're our champion. You're the reason why RISE is even a thing. Why we come here with so much rage, taking out superstar after superstar. It's all because of you. You talk about busting your ass but let's be honest here, if it wasn't for your last name CMV wouldn't of even signed you. You'd be a nobody. Like us. But unlike you, we MADE names for ourselves, we didn't have our daddies do it for us.

Sean lowers the microphone after that statement to add to the intensity of the moment before continuing.

Sean Silva
So you can talk about....

Bob raises his hand up.

Bob Luger
Stop Sean. You CAN'T blame anybody but yourselves for how you've acted since coming here to Genesis. You've hurt people, for what, to be noticed? But all it took to get you this opportunity is to beat my team at Cause & Effect. That was you EARNING a shot at this title. You didn't have to attack Kaiva in a grocery store. Or beat of Empire of Pain. You didn't have to come busting down the door making demands while attacking people like a pack of wild wolves. All you had to do is do what I did. What I DID, not what my last name did. I came out here, week in and week out, and I ceased the moment. Everytime I was given the opportunity, I put on a show for these folks, never holding back even an ounce of what I had. And it soon paid off. I went from being the very last draft pick, and disrespectful punk, just like you, to the most respect man on the roster today with this Alpha World Championship around my waist. I didn't have any goons to help me. I did it by myself. Which was no different when I got called up. Face the facts that you've been hiding from for so long Sean. It wasn't because of my father that I got called up before you. It was because that i'm better than you. And as I stand here, by myself, in front of you and two of the guys who helped hoist you up on this mantel, nothing's changed. So you can come into Home Coming with full intentions of ending the year with a bang, but the only bang that's going to be heard is the sound your head will make when I drill it to the mat with a Luger Landing to successfully defend my title.

And with that, Luger lowers the microphone and holds the belt high up, Sean's eyes following it. However, as his eyes make their way back to Luger, he steps forward about an inch as if he's about to attack Luger but instead, he smiles, shaking his head almost like he's saying "We'll see". And with that, he and the rest of RISE leave the ring, surprising Luger and the CMV Universe, leaving Luger unscathed who just stares at the trio walking up the ramp as the show fades elsewhere.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Seeking Glory Empty Re: Seeking Glory

Post by Tim Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:48 pm

<3
Tim
Tim