Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious

Go down

CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious Empty CAW BIO: "Antagonist" Matt Devious

Post by Master Ogon Mon May 01, 2017 7:07 pm

Name: Matt Devious

Face Heel?: Heel

TT/Allies?: None

Rivals?" None

Alias: "The Antagonist"

Move Names:

"Villain's Punt" [Punt Kick]

"Salt Upon Wounds" [Buzzkiller]

"Evil Fantasies" [Running Knee Strike]

"The Hero's Grave" [Tombstone Piledriver]

[][][][][]

Personality: "Every story needs a good villain...." is a phrase that Devious almost lives by. With a genius mind but with dark plans and fantasies makes Devious quite a odd entity. Even with his brutal, flailing and insane like style in the ring, Devious himself is a almost always calm person, never seemingly losing his chill, but when he does you can expect someone being choked, even not being let go. Devious has a unique outlook on life, he views himself as a villain, he knows his motives are wrong, but that doesn't stop him from wanting them even more. He has a twisted mind that has him manipulating people into getting what he wants, with his amazing charms that he puts on. Devious himself seeks to simply be the face of the company, to prove a point to everyone, that you may think that true evil does not exist, you may think that there is always going to be a hero that will protect you, but there isn't he is the villain you should fear, he is the villain that is willing to do anything to become the face of the company and spread his message far, by ANY means necessary. He does not care you are, where you are from, if you like him if you hate him, he will make you bleed, he will make you cry...he will make you get choked into you can't take it anymore. He also has a very, very cocky mood about himself, as he does view himself as the main villain, that obviously says something.

Willing to TT?: Depends who the person is, if they are a face that he's not manipulating, then no. But if it's someone he is manipulating or a heel, sure.

Willing to Faction?: Same thing as the last.

Style?: He beats you into you bleed then chokes you and doesn't want to let go.

Quote: "People are just idiots, I can make them view me as a god, make them view me as the devil, that is why you should always fear everyone you meet, because they might just turn into me, anyone can be me if they choose to, anyone can be me if they become disturbed as I...."
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down