Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Truth? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Truth? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Truth? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Truth? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Truth? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The Truth? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
The Truth? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
The Truth? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
The Truth? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
The Truth? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

The Truth?

+7
Gumble
Maurie
Borton
Big Boi 702
edgy shitbag
Solaris Arc
Tim
11 posters

Go down

The Truth? Empty The Truth?

Post by Tim Sun May 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Several minutes after the Main Event of Home Coming which saw incredible matches, unforeseen and shocking outcomes and star studded victories, the ring is cleared and everyone in the arena forgot the final act. The titantron goes black and a chalk scrawled logo of "LaFave Family Wrestling" shows itself.

The crowd is confused as the man who appeared ringside for Nick Bunn's match against Kaiva last Genesis walks down the ramp.

The crowd lets loose a thunderous chorus of boos at the man who caused Nick Bunn such distress recently makes his way to the ring. Wearing a thick leather jacket with the same logo on his back that is etched across the titantron and worn denim jeans; he man rolls under the bottom rope. Getting to his feet he cuts across the center of the canvas and holds out his hand for a microphone.

Mr. Dashing
Ladies and gentlemen, we thought we were done here, we thought Home Coming was over and ended on a positive note. With Chris Andrews winning the Undisputed Championship...
But good things apparently never last.

The ringside crew reluctantly hands the man a microphone and he trails back to the center of the ring. He taps the microphone and it's sound reverberates throughout the open roofed arena.

Mr. Dashing
If you're not aware, this man appeared on last weeks Genesis and aided Kaiva in defeating Nick Bunn. He left a tweet earlier in the show talking about "Revealing the truth"... Let's hear what he has to say and why he's brandishing "LaFave" on his back.

The man waits in silence as he allows the crowd to tire themselves out. When it's died enough, the man puts the microphone to his mouth and begins:

???
Hello, CMV... I don't believe we've met.

The crowd boos loudly again.

???
My name ... Is Patrick LaFave and I am the father of both Tim LaFave and Nick Bunn. The ex husband of rightfully retired Cass LaFave and the owner and proprietor of LaFave Family Wrestling. I trained Cassondra and I trained Tim. I laid the foundation for Timothy's greatness and was I thanked in his Anarchy Championship win interviews? Was I considered in his Glammy speeches? Was I given a nod when he won the Alpha World Championship? Nope. Thrown by the way side.

Mr. Dashing
Ladies and gentlemen, this man is claiming to be the father of the late Timothy LaFave; I will admit he does have a small resemblance to Tim... But, honestly, this man could be anyone...

Pat
No, see... Tim feels that his victories were his own doing or (laughs) better yet, he believes you all helped him get there.

The audience of 68,000 rains jeers on the man claiming to be Nick and Tim's father.

Pat
I said I was going to reveal the truth. And I meant it. Tonight, it all comes out. But first, I want my son "Nicholas"...

Patrick uses his free hand to make a sarcastic quotation gesture.

...to step out here...

The crowd lights up loudly and begins chanting Nick's name, Nick chants then turn to "Kick-His-Ass" as after a few moments the titantron lights up with Bunn's signature entrance video.

From the gorilla Nick steps out with his Against All Odds attire and hat on and a microphone in his left hand. The crowd erupts again at the sight of the living legacy of Against All Odds. Nick brings the microphone up to his mouth as the crowd allows him to get a word in edge wise.

Nick Bunn
I thought you died in that sorry excuse of a gym you own...

The crowd explodes with the sleight thrown Patrick's way.

Pat
Oh good one, Nick. Good one. But, if I recall, I only trained Timothy and Cassy. While I was training them, you were in Georgia, being raised by another family.

Nick's eye widen and he brings the microphone to his mouth and attempts to rebut.

Pat
How would you know what that gym looked like, if you were never there?

The crowd boos slightly but also with a very unsure tone

Nick
Well...

Patrick cuts Nick off again.

Pat
Nick, it doesn't matter. What matters is what I came out here to say to you, to your fans and to the world... The truth. "Nicholas"...

Pat again uses his snark to quote the name of Nick.

Nick
I don't know what you're talking about. What truth? The truth that you were a pitiful father, that you left Mom, me and Shiloh when we were so young!?

Patrick looks at the hard camera with look of amusement. A fake appearance of question.

Pat
Nick, I never left you. We gave you up months before I abandoned Tim and Shiloh. And, what's funnier is... How you would know that? Something not right with your memories?

The camera fast cuts to Nick who looks very distraught.

...Maybe you're in the wrong shoes? Could that be it?

The crowd has grown very quiet and concerned, a look of uncertainty is dotted across the mass of 60+ thousand.

Pat
I'm a bad father. I'm not afraid to admit it. I hate my children, I hate Cassondra. But more than all my children. I hate Tim the most. His success tears me up inside. I've wrestled for 38 years and never once... broke ground. But my child, the one I trained and taught everything I know, dazzles the world, becomes a multi-time champion; an award winner. An inspiration for everyone. While I sit in my gym, training the superstars of tomorrow... How dare he...

At the sign of the disrespect to his late brother, Nick throws his hat into the crowd and begins down the ramp with a fight-only mindset as the crowd explodes with a mighty pop.

From the ring, Pat throws up an open hand.

Pat
NOW YOU WAIT RIGHT THERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT. DID I TELL YOU COULD COME IN HERE!

Nick stops dead in his tracks, almost shocked, the mere threatening words of this man have brought the ferocity of Bunn to a grinding halt.

Pat
Ladies and gentlemen of CMV, it's time... The truth... At Validation, Tim LaFave vertebrae was severed by my personal favorite CMV star, Furious Frank. After the surgery that "killed" him he was in a medically induced coma to recover.

The camera cuts again to Nick who's eyes are wide. His mouth agape and the microphone lingering in his finger tips.

Pat
But that's not right you say, he died in surgery!

Pat stares into the hard camera and smirks.

Pat
Nope.

The camera again cuts back to Nick who on spaghetti legs

Pat
Tim is very much alive and if you were foolish enough to believe he was dead than you're more stupid than the writing for this god awful show.

The crowd, louder than ever before lets out wash of jeers that drown out any other sound, the boos continue for a solid 10 seconds and Mr. Dashing can barely be heard over it.

Pat
While Tim was in the hospital; sleeping like the lazy good for nothing he is. I was talking to him, I was whispering to him. Telling him of his failures, his uselessness, how he'd never amount to anything in this world and look at this...

Pat lifts an open hand to Nick.

..It worked... Ladies and gentlemen say hello to your broken-hero. Timothy Everette LaFave. The biggest mistake I ever created.

60,000 people are instantly silenced. Mr. Dashing, speechless. The camera shows the face of Patrick who smiles devilishly. Nick... or Tim... stands motionless. The microphone drops from his limp hand and falls to the ground. A loud feed back echos throughout the arena.

Pat slips out of the ring, slowly walks towards Nick but stops parallel to Nick. As Patrick stares up the ramp and Nick, who is lost in a daze, stares towards the ring. Pat brings the mic to his mouth once again.

Pat
Now maybe you'll actually die.

Patrick lets his arm hang and after a second, drops the microphone and begins up the ramp. The Home Coming crowd can do nothing but watch as Patrick enters backstage. The attention then refocuses back to "Nick" who has not moved from the bottom of the ramp. After several seconds. Nick drops to his knees, arms slumped and head down...

The CMV endslate shows up in the corner as Home Coming finally ends with the shot of Nick almost hypnotized
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

The Truth? Empty Re: The Truth?

Post by Solaris Arc Sun May 14, 2017 6:17 pm

Whoa wait what

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sun May 14, 2017 6:18 pm

What in the actual fuck just happened?

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun May 14, 2017 6:24 pm

So Nick is Alive??

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sun May 14, 2017 6:36 pm

this is the most confusing story line going on right now

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun May 14, 2017 6:38 pm

NOw MAybE yOu'lL ActUaLly dIE

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Sun May 14, 2017 6:44 pm

Bortarooni wrote:this is the most confusing story line going on right now

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun May 14, 2017 7:34 pm

For those who are somehow confused, although I have no idea how you can be since there is nothing confusing about this, here's the short review.

Tim never died he was just lead to believe that he was somebody that he's not, his jealous father's way of breaking him and making sure he wouldn't be any more successful than he already was. Seeing that he was still acting like Tim and gaining some success he decided to out him and so he did leaving not only the crowd in awe but Tim/Nick as well. Tim never died. Nick Bunn is Tim LaFave.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun May 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Okay.....WHAT!?!

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Sun May 14, 2017 10:12 pm

That a boy batman

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ

Camron Harris:
1x NGW Champion
1x Rising Star Champ

Benjamin Black 1x Internet Champ

C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Tue May 16, 2017 8:19 am

Lies!

Frank didnt severe Tims spine at all.
Although Tim may of killed Rosemary.....
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue May 16, 2017 11:19 am

Broken Batman wrote:For those who are somehow confused, although I have no idea how you can be since there is nothing confusing about this, here's the short review.

Tim never died he was just lead to believe that he was somebody that he's not, his jealous father's way of breaking him and making sure he wouldn't be any more successful than he already was. Seeing that he was still acting like Tim and gaining some success he decided to out him and so he did leaving not only the crowd in awe but Tim/Nick as well. Tim never died. Nick Bunn is Tim LaFave.

Damn, before the reveal, i almost predicted it right, last Genesis i said the reason why Nick Bunn looks like Tim, is because he is Tim.... I mean it was obvious Tim didn't die, but great story telling with the evil father, bwahahahaha.... ok, im done, cya

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down