Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Out of plays? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Out of plays? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Out of plays? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Out of plays? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Out of plays? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Out of plays? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Out of plays? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Out of plays? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Out of plays? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Out of plays? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Out of plays?

4 posters

Go down

Out of plays? Empty Out of plays?

Post by Batman Sun May 21, 2017 11:54 am

As Fusion is underway, we are brought backstage, more specifically, Johnny Sampson's office where we see him at his desk, quietly filling out paperwork. That is until the sound of his door clicking open brings his gaze from his desk to Schmidty and James. James sporting his usually blank stare but Schmidty, he looks a mess. Not even in his ring gear which is odd considering that he's set to compete in the 10 man later on in the night. It also should be noted that he's holding a piece of paper as he and James walks up to Johnny's desk and sits in the two chairs in front of it.

Johnny Sampson
What's this?

Schmidty sighs and looks down at his feet before glancing back up with a bothered look in his eye.

Schmidty
You know, I poured my heart and soul into that belt.

It almost looks as if he's holding back tears as he speaks with pure emotions about his loss the night before.

Schmidty
I thought I was on top of the world Johnny. I did. I was up on that high horse man and I didn't think anybody could touch me. But Xander Slate knocked me off of that high horse and that.....that was a wake up call. While i'm here, claiming to be the best, and focusing on just that. I lost focus of the one thing that matters to me more than any of this......

He pauses for a second, looking Johnny in the eyes letting him know how serious he is. Allowing him to literally see the emotions seeping from his pores.

Schmidty
Your daughter.....Laura is my life. And being here on Fusion, I can easily lose focus on that and it could ruin everything. I can lose my title.....but I can't lose my Laura. So.....I am hereby resigning from Monday Night Fusion, I just need your signature here.

He hands the paper to Johnny who has a look of shock on his face, looking at Schmidty trying to find any signs of his former self. Trying to see if it's all a joke. But Schmidty stands his ground. And so he glances down at the paper then back at Schmidty and James before finally, signing the paper.

Johnny Sampson
I have to say Schmidty. I was reluctant when you first got married to my daughter. I thought you did it to get to me. Using her to get some pull here on Fusion. But what you're doing here, giving up your spot here to make my daughter happy. It's unexpected, but I respect that. Thank yo....

Schmidty
Shut up.

Johnny Sampson
What?

James
He said shut up.

Johnny Sampson
I heard what he said, what are you....

Schmidty and James started laughing to each other as Schmidty grabs the paper off the desk and hands it to James.

Schmidty
Go make a couple dozen copies of this and give it to Desolation for safe keeping.

With those instructions, James left the room leaving Schmidty alone with a very confused Johnny Sampson.

Schmidty
How'd you become a businessman when you can't read a freaking contract!?

Johnny stands up from his desk looking on in horror at Schmidty's evil smirk wondering what had happened.

Schmidty
You know what you just signed? You just insured that my pull here on Fusion won't be overlooked. And yes, in case you are wondering, I am not leaving Monday Night Fusion. Hell, I now hold half of it in the palm of my hands.

Johnny Sampson
Half?

Schmidty
That's right bud. You just signed half of Fusion over to yours truly. That makes us partners huh? Well, I guess no more secretly adding in my rivals to my handicap matches. Oh and if I was you, I wouldn't speak so highly of Travis King. I don't think he'll be doing so well after his Cage match with Bludgeon next week.

Johnny Sampson is still in disbelief, dropping in his chair, defeated.

Schmidty
Don't be sad. Be happy. That i'm going to turn this show around. Anyways, see ya pop. I gotta battle royal to prepare for.

And with that, Schmidty leaves the room leaving Sampson to think about what had just transpired.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Out of plays? Empty Re: Out of plays?

Post by Solaris Arc Sun May 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Oh damn, you actually had me fooled.

Great promo fam.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun May 21, 2017 12:27 pm

This Guy Schmidty is golden.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun May 21, 2017 12:34 pm

Schmidty after walking out of Johnny's office: