Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Seance of Stabbing (1/2)

Go down

Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Empty Seance of Stabbing (1/2)

Post by KinZil Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:20 pm

A murky, dark, confined room. One table. Two chairs, both in use. One by Arthur Rose. The other chair.....a dirty mirror, staring back into the soul of the loner. Surrounded by darkness, with no ventilation, no source of natural light and a rancid stench in the air. Arthur is focusing on the mirror, almost as if it's an actual entity. A singular candle barely lights up the surrounding area.

Seance of Stabbing (1/2) 310

Arthur Rose:

Please answer me. Please. I am begging you. That is all I want from you, sir. Just answer my prayers, and talk back. Talk to me. I can trust you, you can trust me, please just tell me that you care. Answer me, please.

There is obviously no response from the inanimate object, as if Rose was expecting one.

Arthur Rose:

Come on, give me something, man. I waited so long to come back, let me embrace you. I just want to feel you on my skin again. I just want to feel you again. Truth be told, I just want to feel again. Truth be told......I have not yearned for someting as much as I have yearned for you over these last few months. When I was with you, it was heaven. Without you, my heart will not beat again. I suffer without you. I am not myself without you.

This is very odd behaviour, but Rose wouldn't care what you told him at this point. He is fixated on that mirror, and when Arthur is fixated on something, he does it for a reason.

Arthur Rose:

What.....do.....you....want from me?! I gave you everything! Absolution is on Sunday, and you deny me, you pretend I'm no longer here?! I was promised your return. I was promised our retribution. You owe this to me.  I will not allow your legacy to die, because I will then die with it.

At this point, Arthur's voice is trembling and notably shifting pitch and tone. His unstable demeanour is slowly devolving into a panic attack, and this poor, defenseless mirror is the center of his rage. Arthur reaches into his pocket with his shaking left hand, and pulls out a butchers knife.

Seance of Stabbing (1/2) 810

Arthur Rose:

Why did you make me threaten you? All you had to do.....was escape, and we could be one again. If this does not remove you into my body, I have no idea what will. Here goes nothing.

Without hesitation, Rose launches himself at the mirror and violently penetrates the object with multiple blows, stabbing the mirror any and every way he can. A pathetic sight to see, Arthur puts his all into "injuring" the mirror, damaging its pristine look with every swing of the blade. After 20 seconds of jabbing the butcher knife into the mirror, Arthur steps back and admires his work, beads of sweat pouring across his forehead. As Arthur leaves the room much like the mirror, a broken mess, the mirror lights up as the door is closed on the bleak and damp room.

Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Mirror10

"Hello?"

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

Seance of Stabbing (1/2) Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum