Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Book End Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Book End Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Book End Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Book End Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Book End Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Book End Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Book End Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Book End Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Book End Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Book End Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Book End

2 posters

Go down

Book End Empty Book End

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:25 pm

As UnMatched returns from a commercial break, Mac Thompson, is standing by for an interview with one, Booker Phillips.

Mac
Welcome back to the show everyone, here with me at this time is a CMV veteran and former Tag Team champion, Booker Phillips!

Philly cracks a smirk, patting Thompson on the back before yanking the mic out of his hand and pushing him out of frame.

Booker
I'm gonna make this short and oh so sweet, Eric Matthews, Mr. GM, I have been an afterthought here on UnMatched for FAR too long, my friend. It's about time that I am given what is owed to me, and I see that Soloman Glock mowed down the three shmucks that you sent his way at Blood Rush, but I won't go down so easily. Give to me what I have more than earned and play witness to the start of something grand, the beginning of the single greatest title reign in CMV history! Or don't, put another un-deserving, weak and pitiful fool ahead of me and watch as this brand continues to deteriorate before your very own eyes! Booker, out!

Phillips wraps his black and gold scarf around his neck before swinging down the hall, humming a fine tune as the shot fades to ringside . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Book End Empty Re: Book End

Post by Alveuss Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Go fuck yourself, good promo

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down