Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
The Past Eats Away At Us Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Past Eats Away At Us Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Past Eats Away At Us Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Past Eats Away At Us Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Past Eats Away At Us Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Past Eats Away At Us Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Past Eats Away At Us Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Past Eats Away At Us Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Past Eats Away At Us Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The Past Eats Away At Us Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

The Past Eats Away At Us

2 posters

Go down

The Past Eats Away At Us Empty The Past Eats Away At Us

Post by Tim Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:33 pm

As we join Genesis #85 in progress; the scene opens as a cameraman is following the CMV medical staff close behind. The doctor and nurse forcibly push known Genesis superstars against the walls as they make their way down the crowded hallway.

Doctor Shepherd
Move, get out of the way!

A large group of CMV crew and superstar are crowded in the middle of the hallway. Blocking it off. Shepherd pushes them all aside as the cameraman attempts to look over the shoulder of the doctor.

The camera catches a glimpse of the legs of a downed superstar. His face covered in blood and hardly recognizable. The doctor kneels next to him and begins to dab the blood off his forehead. He turns to the nurse.

Shepherd
Call the EMTs now!

The nurse turns around and bumps into the cameraman, jostling the feed slightly. When the camera refocuses, the bleeding has been stopped and the identity of this superstar is now very clear. With blood spattered on the wall of the hall and a majority of it being under the unconscious body of the man, it's clear he was attacked by someone. Laying under his head was a dented steel chair.

Dave Turner comes out from his office at the sound of the commotion and pushes passed the superstars.

Dave Turner
What's going on?

Shepherd
It's Tim sir, he's unconscious, I called for the EMTs but it's clear he was attacked.

Turner thinks for a moment and knows almost immediately who the perpetrator is. Without any more words he turns around and returns to his office and the door shuts. The surrounding superstars, concerned, murmur to themselves.

A random superstar sees a piece of paper crumbled in the hand of Tim and points to it.

Ga Davo
Was that?

Doctor Shepherd looks at Ga Davo then to the hand of Tim, loosely in the grip of Tim is the paper in question. Shepherd pulls it and opens it fully.

The cameraman again peaks over the shoulder to focus on the letter...

To my boy,

You say you want me to Purgatory but I sense great fear in you.

You demand a fight but you know you'll lose.

Your bravery is commendable, but foolish.

The past eats away at us, and I will devour you.

Purgatory it is, my son. Stay in good health.

The doctor crumbles the paper as the EMTs rush into the hallway, the scene fades to black with a somber feel in the air.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

The Past Eats Away At Us Empty Re: The Past Eats Away At Us

Post by Alveuss Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:55 pm

>Stay in good health
>Kills him

I laughed

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down