Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You deserve it . . . Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You deserve it . . . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You deserve it . . . Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You deserve it . . . Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You deserve it . . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
You deserve it . . . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
You deserve it . . . Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
You deserve it . . . Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
You deserve it . . . Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
You deserve it . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

You deserve it . . .

2 posters

Go down

You deserve it . . . Empty You deserve it . . .

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:03 pm

The show, that being Monday night Fusion episode eighty-six, returns from commercial break following a rematch between Travis King and Harvey Hastings, the crowd LIVE from the City of Sin is on fire and that is only amplified when the lights go dim, and that certain song hits that turns the CMV universe into a frenzy like no other, Paul motherfucking Divine is about to make an appearance. Their on their feet, every last one of 'em, as The Asian Sensation comes out from the back, a huge grin that he can't help but to show takes over his face as he gets the loudest pop of the night. He breathes every single bit of it in, standing atop the stage with his head tilted back, absorbing the energy that the fans are gifting him with.

He continues his journey down towards the ring, his ring, slapping just a few lucky hands on the way down, he then scales the apron and looks up at the cheap seats, he once sat there when he was a boy, and now he's one of the best to ever do it in this business. He is handed a microphone from CMV's veteran ring announcer, Edith, which Paul graciously accepts, thanking her kindly. He turns his head and sees the Ascendance sign shimmering bright as it hangs from the rafters, just nine weeks until he cements his legacy, and main events the show of shows. Paul lifts the mic to speak for the first time since winning the Royal Rumble match last Sunday at Absolution, but a chant from the crowd stops him dead in his tracks.

YOU DESERVE IT! ----- YOU DESERVE IT! ----- YOU DESERVE IT! -----

You'd think that a tear is about to roll down his cheek but he fights that emotion back, they love this man and they always will, no matter where he is or what he's doing. But he has something to say, maybe he's going to reveal which title he'll pursue at Ascendance, maybe this is his last night as a member of the Fusion roster . . .

Again, he lifts the mic to speak but a loud, LOUD, cheer washes over the entire arena, everyone is just too damn pumped to see the one and only Paul Divine, former World champion, an OG X-Gen member, this must be how his brother is feeling over on UnMatched. It's just too noisy for Japan's Biggest Export to even think let alone talk, so he just lets them go crazy, more you deserve it chants, more admiration that would make any normal man explode from pressure, but not him. A hush FINALLY is falling over the audience, it's quiet enough for him to get on with what he has to say, but he must proceed quickly or they will surely start again.

Divine
I-

(Open to Alveuss)

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You deserve it . . . Empty Re: You deserve it . . .

Post by Alveuss Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:10 am

It’s fucking THEY’RE not THEIR but other than that, great promo Dennis! You really nailed Divine’s dialog, keep it up! Anyway…

And start again they most certainly did, but this time not for the man in the ring. No, this time it’s another familiar theme that sends the raucous crowd wild once again, cutting Divine off in the process clearly not making the Asian Sensation too thrilled. Having just began to settle back into their seats, everyone is on their feet once again as the Scotsman, Jacob Ziegler, walks casually out onto the stage receiving a pop equal to the one heard just mere moments ago. Like Divine, Ziegler with a huge cheeky grin across his face stops briefly to take it all in before making his way down the ramp towards the ring.

Ziegler has never been one to high five his fans on his way to the ring and this doesn’t change here, leaving a lot of people high and dry. They love him anyway though for whatever reason that is unknown to even him and continue cheering. Instead of making his way into the ring right away he walks around to the announcer’s booth where Edith is now sitting, she hands him a microphone which Z thanks her for and walks up the steps to join Divine in the ring.

The two men stand opposite each other for a minute waiting for the music to stop, Ziegler still with a grin on his face and Divine leaning against the ropes looking less than pleased with the Scotsman’s interruption. As the music finally does stop the crowd most certainly don’t, causing the two superstars in the ring to look around to take it all in once again. The fans know the history that these two men have and they know the wars they’ve put each other through with another one surely coming later tonight in our main event and they can’t help but show their appreciation the only way they know how.

LET'S GO ZIEGLER, PAUL DIVINE! ----- LET’S GO ZIEGLER, PAUL DIVINE! ----- LET’S GO ZIEGLER, PAUL DIVINE! -----

After what seems an eternity they slowly start to quiet down a little and find their seats once again. Ziegler takes this chance to quickly raise the mic and speak.

Jacob Ziegler
I apologize and I know you all have so much more in you, but imma have to cut you all off now because there is still a show that has to take place at some point tonight.

As expected this causes cheers to rain down again but this time they’re short lived as the Scot sticks to his word and cuts them off.

Jacob Ziegler
See here’s the thing right, you all are cheering this man standing across from me right now and killing your voices to scream about how much “he deserves it” and that's your right as fans to do so. You all pay your hard earned money to buy tickets and be here so you should be able to say whatever the hell you want and cheer for whoever you want but if we were all to be honest for just a minute, does he really deserve it?

Jacob takes a few steps forward towards the centre of the ring and looks in Paul’s direction.

Jacob Ziegler
Do you really believe you deserve it Paul?

Divine stands up straight off of the ropes, squints his eyes and tilts his head, wondering what Ziegler is getting at while slowly taking a few steps towards him.

Jacob Ziegler
We’ve put each other through a lot in the past and I do respect the hell out of you Paul. You taught me that on your day, you are one of the best in the world at what we do here. You scratched and clawed your way up ladder after being knocked down multiple times before finally even winning a singles championship. A singles championship which you did take from me and for a short time we made it look like the most prestigious title in the whole damn company. It’s a damn shame where that title is now but that’s not important anymore. The point is you and I managed to do that because of the work we put in and deserved every opportunity we got. In my absence you went even further, making your way rightfully so to the top of the mountain and for that, I congratulate you.

The fans applaud and cheer once again, acknowledging the work that both men put in. Now face to face, Divine nods, knowing everything they both did together.

Jacob Ziegler
Here’s where the problem lies though. It wasn’t all that long ago that you were stood atop that mountain and you let it all slip, so far so that you were beaten by your very own rookie. That’s not good enough and you know that yet you did absolutely nothing about it. Not through lack of trying of course, you tried multiple times to be the number one contender once again but something was different… You weren’t scratching or clawing, instead you were failing. So many chances to become number one contender once again, so many chances to even get a spot in the royal rumble match, all of them you failed. It got so bad for you that you had to slip on a mask, as you’re so used to, and steal a royal rumble spot from the rookies that are busting their asses for a chance.

Paul aggressively raises the mic to cut Ziegler off but the Scotsman swiftly knocks it out of his hand and continues speaking himself.

Jacob Ziegler
After all the chances you were handed since losing the title, all the chances you squandered, you stole an opportunity from someone who just like you a year ago was working their ass off to get. I’ll give you credit though, you finally managed to make the most of that opportunity and you now find yourself in the main event of Ascendance like you should’ve always been, but the way you got there is anything but deserved. Now I could say things like you should relinquish your spot and give it to someone who is deserving but I’m not going to do that. What I am going to do is tell you that you need to get a damn grip of yourself and bring back the man that will not stop fighting until he wins. Put on a mask and call yourself Sushi if that’s what it takes, I don’t care, just do something. You have bottled every opportunity you’ve had in the past few months with the exception of one and even then, you needed help or I would’ve thrown your ass over the top rope myself. You failed to kick out last week costing us both the match and I would not bet against you being flat on your back for the three count once again tonight.

Divine has had enough of this as he takes another step towards Ziegler so that the two men are butting heads, this of course riles up the crowd once again.

LET'S GO ZIEGLER, PAUL DIVINE! ----- LET’S GO ZIEGLER, PAUL DIVINE! ----- LET’S GO ZIEGLER, PAUL DIVINE! -----

Just as it looks like a brawl might break out between the two men, it’s Ziegler who keeps a level head and steps back, mic still in hand and calming the crowd a little bit.

Jacob Ziegler
Like I said, I respect the hell out of you and I know just how damn good you can be. I think I can bring that fire back out of you Paul so that come Ascendance, you don’t fail yet again. So here’s what I want. You and me, one on one, at Purgatory. No Andrews, no title, not even your Ascendance spot. No strings whatsoever, just a fight. I can bring that fire back and when I do and when you win come Ascendance, I will be first in line for a title shot that you still owe me. What do you say?

Paul seems taken aback as Ziegler reaches out his hand and both men look around to the fans who more so than before are cheering and chanting for the two men. Paul turns back to Ziegler and much to the exaltation of the fans, reaches out and shakes the Scotsman’s hand before quickly backing off and exiting the ring, making his way back up the ramp as Ziegler’s music hits once again.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down