Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen"

Go down

How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen" Empty How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen"

Post by Maurie Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:41 pm

The screen slowly fades from black and pans forward to an unknow man reading a book with one leg over the other in a suit and comfy living room chair by a fire. He looks to the camera and lets off a shiny-toothed grin.

Miles Kelly
Hey there, I'm Miles. You aren't familiar with me, but you probably are familiar with my lifestyle.

He closes his book and stands up. Grabbing a drink from his counter he resumes talking to the viewer.

Miles Kelly
 I am who they call the "Legit Gentlemen." I didn't practice day in and day out for this name, i simply lived life through my very own set of rules. Here are ten of those ways o become a "Legit Gentlemen." Follow me.

Miles walks into a room and turns his back to the camera to admire his book shelf. Turning back around he explains.

Miles Kelly
Rule Number One: Enlighten yourself. You don't need to become a know-it-all or a genius. Youmust learn to appreciate art in all forms; words, visuals, lyrics, and so on. Don't just agree with others, have your own varying opinion.

Exiting the room, Miles sets his drink down and makes his way across the living room to the bedroom. In there he opens his closet.

Miles Kelly
Rule Number Two: Dress to impress. Not only does spiffy ring gear give you the presence of a very approachable person, but so does proper clothing for certain venues. There's nothing worse than arriving at a house party overdressed. Or attending a wedding in casual wear. Another thing, don't follow every trend. Being unique is a very rare tendence nowadays. 

Rule Number Three: Keep social media beef to a minimum. No need to start a war with words, especially over the internet. Having more allies than enemies is the best tactic to surviving in a place like CMV. 

Rule Number Four: ALWAYS be prepared. No matter if it's for a match or for a dinner date. Staying prepared increases confidence and keeps you ready. It's better to have something and not need to than to need something and not have it. Hey, camera guy you look abit confused, are you keeping up?

As the camera man is about to respond he is cut off my Miles.

Miles Kelly
I'm just joshing you. Feel as relaxed as possible. That takes us to Rule Number Five: Be a nice host, friend, or in CMV's case partner. Make sure to put them before you becuase it will help stregthen your relationship. 

Miles winks into the camera and moves on to the corner of his bedroom to grab his cellphone off the charger.

Miles Kelly
Rule Num- you know let me catch back up with you next time. Don't want to ramble. I'll see you guys next time.

The camera pans out and fades to black.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen" Empty Re: How to Become a "Legit Gentlemen"

Post by Maurie Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:23 pm

We are joined again by Miles Kelly, when the cameraman walks towards the bathroom where Miles is in the middle of washing his hands.

Miles
Oh you're back, well it's been awhile. But just the right time for another nice rule for any Gentlemen in training. Rule Number six, have great hygiene. There's not an often time you'd see Miles Kelly without two shiny rows of pearly whites. If you can zoom in on my face, not a single blemish in sight. Come on keep following. 

Miles leads the camerman towards the balcony. Miles takes a breath of air and a look around Rochester, New York.

Miles
You see that? That's a view. Rule number seven. Take inspiration from art. The wind blows so swiftly that you don't even hear the three guys fighting over bets. Nope. Just the sweat sound of soothing nature. Take a look.

The camerman walks forward with his face looking straight ahead, he trips into a table leg. The $5000 camera slips his grasp and crashes all the way down to the sidewalk below. A vein appears on Miles' forehead. He inhales before saying anything un-gentlemenlike. 

Miles
It's all okay. We all make mistakes. That's just one paycheck down the drain. Please just fetch the other one. 

Minutes go by before the cameraman returns with the replacement camera. Miles picks himself off the cozy chair and into the frame.

Miles
You know, this was kinda a good thing. That camera mishap can be a segway into rule eight patience. A true man knows when to take his time and let things function at natures pace. You can't rush perfection, but you can wait for an oppertunity. Take CMV for example. No rush to get to the top. Just slowly elevate up the ranks. A few months wouldn't hurt. Just gives you more time to take a look around the roster.

I've been saving these two rules for last. Rule number nine: As a gentleman you should be able to rely for himself. No gentlemen is ever forced to rely on anyone that is not him. For example, I cooked myself a lovely steak dinner. Just need to grab it out the oven and it should be-

Miles is confused when he opens the oven and noting is inside. Miles closes it and turns back to the camera. He hears a chomping noise from his living room where he started.

Miles
I'm sure it's just the dog again. Ralph sure does liek his chewtoy. Haha. But in all seriousness I think it's all fi-

Miles walks in and his expression couldn't tell the amount of disgust in his brain enough.

Arthur Rose
You want a bite? It's not all that great.

Miles
Uh-uh, deadass imma need you to bounce.

Arthur Rose is laying spread-eagle on Miles' couch. Digging his teeth into the steak he had prepared for dinner. Rose rolls over falling off the couch while rubbing his gross fingers all over it. Miles takes an even deeper breath trying to keep his composure. Rose drops the steak on the carpet.

Miles
You are the exact opposite of what CMV needs nowadays. You know that steak isn't even done yet right?

Arthur
I mean... ain't nuttin but some cold meat baby boy. Loosen up chump. You already made it to the top, stop trying to impress. Besides, i'm only here to bring a friend back.

Miles
Yeah they'll be trying tobring you back to conciousness if you can't get the hell out of my house. OUT!

Rose makes his way towards the door, shoulder bumping Miles on the way out. Miles picks up his phone.

Miles
*sigh* Hello Pizza Hut... 

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:01 pm

Using every inch of fight he has in him to walk, Miles tries to get to the end of the hall. After the brutal assault from Kendall Wolfe he can barely stand he's so numb. Unresponsive to the doctors they slowly follow behind him just in case.

Mac Thompson
Miles you just had a very great match over in WGW to win that Rising star title, but another great match against Arthur Rose tonight and Sunday. How does this attack effect your success in the past week?

Miles

He keeps walking. Miles is clearly lost right now. The week wasn't given, it was earned. But it cost Miles his body. And Kendall Wolfe may have finished off Miles.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content