Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Still the King Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Still the King Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Still the King Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Still the King Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Still the King Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Still the King Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Still the King Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Still the King Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Still the King Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Still the King Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Still the King

2 posters

Go down

Still the King Empty Still the King

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Harvey Hastings lays in a pool of his own blood as he's stretchered out of the arena following a brutal dismantling at the hands of Travis King on Monday night Fusion episode eighty-six. King is now in the ring, after celebrating his victory, vindicating what transpired last week, he demands a microphone from a ringside crew member, Edith being the one to grant his request. The third annual Cyborg Invitational winner and now the number one contender to the CMV Undisputed championship stands center stage, setting his glaze over the crowd before bringing the mic to meet his lips with purpose.

King
I hope you were watching that, Chris Andrews.

The fans pop at the mention of The Bloody Brit, but Travis utterly ignores them and continues on unfazed.

King
I hope that you were watching as I ripped apart Harvey Hastings all over this damn arena. As I beat the soul out of his body and left him clinging on to life, so desperate to be noticed, but now hoping to be lucky enough to see another day. I want you to know Andrews that you won't be so lucky, because at Purgatory I am going to dismember you and leave you in the middle of this ring with a broken body, a shattered spirit and without that Undisputed championship. All week long the talk has been that Travis King has slipped up, first the Steel Cage, then what happened at Absolution and of course, Hastings pinning me on last week's show. Because he did, right? He did pin me, clean, for the three-count. But I'm not here in CMV to win pointless matches that mean nothing to me, I was prepared for D'Angelo Prince to be delivered to me on a golden platter, to mow over him like I have so many others and secure my shot at the World title. But Xander Slate stole that right from me, and in due time he will pay for his disrespect and insolence. But I have what I wanted, one way or another, I have The Bloody Brit in my sights and once I put a man there they aren't removed until I see them flat on their backs in this ring, it's nothing personal, not to anyone, I enjoy inflicting pain and suffering, and I'll enjoy it so much more with the reward of being crowned the new CMV Undisputed champion!

King once more scans the audience, a smirk begins to form in the corner of his mouth as the CMV universe drowns him in their disdain but the aura in the arena is quickly shifted when The Brit's music hits the PA system . . .

(Open to Topher <3)

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Still the King Empty Re: Still the King

Post by Topher Mod Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:47 pm

…..And out comes The Bloody Brit to a standing ovation from the Universe, with his Undisputed Championship belt around his waist, he begins to slow clap directed at Travis King and before you know it the whole arena is slow-clapping too…. Brit smiles and looks at the fans… The fans cheer and start a  BRIT---BRIT---BRIT chant.  Andrews has a mic in hand and is milking the chants till they finally die down…

Brit : Impressive…. Very impressive…. But make NO mistake about it, I’m NOT Harvey Hastings… I’m the motherfuckin Undisputed Champion of the World.  Listen up kid, I get it, I really do, you’re young, you’re hungry and want what everyone wants, that being this very championship.

Brit holds up the title…

Brit : So congratulations is in order you won the third annual Cyborg Invitational, well done mate, ya earned yourself a title shot against me. I’ve been watching, don’t worry about that,   I was in your position once, Ya can win, ya can lose, I get that too…. I’ll give ya a history lesson, ya see around a year ago me and me mates were kicking ass like only we could do, when some punk decided to target us, he ended the career of Sebsastian Crawford, then went on to defeat Oliver Caine and Mike Miles, hell at HomeComing he pinned me, sure he cheated to win and then pinned me again the next night… But then he became the International Champion and I earned a shot and we faced off at Purgatory  where  I debuted a move, you might have heard of it, I hit REVENGE and became the International Champion, My point is everyone loses, but win when it matters….  AND THAT’S WHAT I DO BEST.. Now fast-forward 1 year later since winning my 1st CMV Championship, I head into Purgatory once again, this time as Undisputed Champion…  But I’ll give you another history lesson, Zack Cage took what was mine once, he didn’t hold the Anarchy title long though,  we had a rubber match, it was a 30min iron man match….Thing is I beat the holy crap out of him so bad that they had to end the damn match……. So you can come out here and say  hope you was watching  as I  beat up some guy to a bloody pulp, NEWS FLASH, I do that week in, week out…. You want to impress me King, Impress me at Purgatory…. You can try to dismember me, you can try to break my body, you wont be the first and you wont be the bloody last,  even when I’m battered, bruised and blood dripping down my face, I STILL get the job done…..I’ll see you at Purgatory,  but only one of us  is walking out as Champ, and that’s me after I hit some REVENGE.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down