How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Our Twitter!

War continues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War continues

Post by HellishxHades on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:28 pm

After the ad for iMPLOSION ends, an unwelcomed song hit the P.A. System.

Out comes The War Hero Phillip Melick, and the crowd is booing him. He takes a moment to let the crowd shower him with hate. He smirks and begins down to the ring. Before he gets to the steps, an extra hands Phillip a microphone. He continues up the steps to stand on the apron, letting the crowd to continue boo him. He enters the ring. And stand in the center of it.

Phillip Melick:
Welcome all of you wonderful people... Wait. I forgot what town we are in. You people ain't wonderful, you are all drunks and whores.

The crowd boos louder.

But don't worry you all can be saved. You just has to accept me as your savior. And take the pledge to never touch those habits. Let me take away your sins. Speaking of sins, one person I tried to help, Mr. Showtime, refused my help. So If I couldnt take his sins, I decided to take everything else.

Phillip pauses to let the crowd boo him.

Mr. Showtime. I already took a win from you.i took away you and your friend Takeshi return moment away. I said two weeks ago that I was gonna take Jenny from you, and that's what got your nerve ain't it. So Showtime. What is it gonna be, are you gonna give me your sins, or am I gonna have to take the girl.

(open to fear)

Accomplishment:
Crowe - Anarchy Championship (1x) 2 Weeks
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship (1x) 2 week
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (1x) 1 Week
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (1x) 1 Week
George King - NGW Championship - Final
European Championship (1x)
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War continues

Post by RAGE on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:46 am

Mr. Showtime's music hits and he soon appeared on the stage near the titantron with his girlfriend Jenny Wheeler by his side. Neither of them looked very happy with their tormentor who for whatever reason still pursued their lifestyle. Showtime was the first to speak with a mic in hand.

"Ok shitstain. I've had enough of this! It's fine you have this straight edge lifestyle, I don't got a problem with that. America is a free country. But I do got a problem with you pushing your lifestyle on the rest of us! I gave you plenty of warning to leave me and my Jenny alone, but you won't listen! So I'll let my feet and fists do the talking at Implosion! You and me Melick! It's time we finished this as men!"

The crowd seemed behind the chinese superstar, enjoying this fiery temper of his that was rarely seen. Mr. Showtime was usually calm and friendly with just about anybody, but this was first time anyone seen him seething with hatred. Jenny too had something to say as she carefully took the mic from Showtime's white knuckled grip. Her presence seemed to keep his fury in check. It was safe bet that if she wasn't here at this moment, Showtime might of have throttled Melick.

"Easy there, don't go breaking the mic" Jenny said softly to Showtime trying to calm him down before she turned her attention to Melick.

"I don't get why your so damn set on making Showtimes life hell and dragging me into it. You claim that he is living in sins while your some supposed savior, well I got news for you Mr Straight Edge. My Showtime is a much better role model than you can ever be, my boys look up to him. Oh and thank you your little threats about taking me away from Showtime has gotten Jayden and Tommy frightened.

Something else I don't get is why target Showtime when there are others on the Intensity, Unmatched and Ferocity rosters who would seem to be bigger opposition to your straight edge beliefs, I mean I don't see you preaching to Cassie Maverick and its well known that she fights all her matches fueled by Jack Daniels.

Now let me make this clear no matter what the outcome of this match between you and Showtime, I won't be leaving him and you sure as hell won't be taking me away from him. So why don't you do us all a favor and leave us alone" Done for now Jenny handed the mic back to Showtime.

(Open to hellish)

Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Bill Maverick
Gluttony
The Jezebels (Susanna and Valderiss)

RAGE
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:14 am

Melick stands there smiling.

"So you want to know why I choose him, why I choose Mr. Showtime. It is because, he is savable. He is savable, I can help relief him of his sins, most of this roster can't be saved. That why I choose him. And you can tell your sons, that when I say I am gonna take there mommy. I mean it not as a threat, but as a promise." Phillip looks at Showtime.

"Showtime, iMPLOSION. Me and you. I will make you a deal. I will leave Jenny out of this, if. If you agree to my stipulation for the match. If I win, you will never pick up another bottle, you will become straight edge. But if you win, I will not bother you again. Do we got a deal." He stands there staring at Showtime, with his hand extended out.

(Open to Fear)

Accomplishment:
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RAGE on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:07 pm

Showtime had a disgusted look on his face but he knew that if he didn't agree to Melick's stipulation that he and Jenny wouldn't get their revenge. He gave Jenny a glance and said to her. "It's a deal. If this means that win or lose, we'll be rid of you then we're happy."

Jenny didn't look too thrilled about the whole ordeal but she was likely looking forward to putting this rivalry to rest and moving on with their lives. Melick had haunted them with his overbearing straight edge lifestyle and wouldn't be denied in his quest to "save" Mr. Showtime from his casual drinking. Showtime had a final few words for his Implosion opponent.

"You best come prepared for the beating you so richly deserve. You put me and Jenny through hell and now you'll pay pillar to post! Your ass mine Melick! You started this bad blood between us and at Implosion I'm gonna finish it! I'm gonna kick your teeth right down your throat!"

Showtime and Jenny then embraced and left the stage. Their love for each other would see them through this crisis of lifestyle choices.

Bill Maverick
Gluttony

RAGE
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RAGE on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Just moments after the Unmatched introduction...

Mr. Showtime's theme hits as he and his girlfriend Jenny make their way down to the ring. Jenny carried with her a cooler and it was a safe bet what they had inside of it. Once in the ring, Showtime got a mic and smiles as he addressed the capacity crowd.

"So with Implosion right around the corner, Jenny and I thought we'd celebrate our win early over Melick. I got some new surprises in store for that jerk! I've been training hard with my girl and my tag partner Takeshi! I really think I'll be more than a match for you this time Melick! At Implosion, payback is gonna be hell! I can't wait to kick your crooked yellow teeth right down your throat!"

Jenny then opened the cooler and sure enough, it was full of Heineken bottles! They pop off a couple of bottlecaps and started to drink. This would no doubt enrage their straight edge tormentor. But that was the point, they were showing him that in spite of it all, they were gonna have a fun time at Melick's expense.

(Open to Hellish)

Bill Maverick
Gluttony

RAGE
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:16 pm

As soon as the cracked the tops of the bottles. The war hero theme hit the P.A. System.

And Phillip marches out on stage with a mic in his hand.

WAIT...

The couple stop to look at the Straight Edge Soldier, they smile at each other and began to drink.

I said wait. I told you to wait, and your sins is why you are going to suffer the consequences at iMPLOSION.

Phillip is halfway down the ramp, and the couple are still celebrating in the ring, ignoring Phillip. He rolls in the ring, and smacks Showtime in the face, causing him to drop his bottle. He stairs at Melick with a look of hatred. He back hands Melick. Melick straighten up.

I deserve that. But.
Melick smashes the mic in the face of Showtime, knocking him to the floor. Melick drops the mic and starts to through punches. Jenny pushes Melick off and she pulls Showtime to his feet. Melick from behind grabs him and spins him out for the Clean Edge (RainMaker). Showtime ducks it, but in the process caused Melick to continue forward and fitting Jenny with it.

Showtime turns to see his girlfriend knocked out and Melick standing over her. Melick turns his attention back to Showtime whose face is far beyond hatred. And at that moment, Phillip knew he just fucked up. He try to speak and say he didn't mean that. But Shower was blinded by fury and delivered and bone shattering Right Hook that knocking him down. Showtime grabbed a beer bottle and yelled at Melick to stand up.

Melick was getting to feet and Showtime took a sip of the beer. Melick turned around and Showtime spits in his face. And as Melick wrenches in pain. Showtime smashes the beer bottle on the back of his head, knocking him out. He picks up Jenny and leaves the ring leaving Melick out in the middle of the Beer Soaked ring.

Accomplishment:
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RAGE on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:33 pm

During Unmatched...

Time had done little to cool the seething hatred Showtime had for Melick. Later on, he'd regret his actions that he'd taken on his foe at Implosion. Never before had Showtime felt such personal angst against anybody until now. His music hits as he made his way down to the ring alone. He didn't smile and he didn't wave to the crowd.

The usual calm and cocky babyface was showing a much darker side now. Melick had temporary broken him on mental level but that could very well be Melick's his undoing. There's nothing more dangerous than a man with nothing left to lose. Showtime got on mic and let his final feelings be known before the two rivals would finally face off at Implosion.

"Melick! You made the worst mistake of your miserable life for hitting my Jenny! She was innocent in our feud, and you laid your hands on her! I don't care what it takes and what I have to do to you in our match, but I will have my vengeance at Implosion! I'll be doing everyone a favor and show the fans that we don't need to embrace your straight edge lifestyle. It's brought us nothing but pain and misery. At Implosion Melick, that's what you'll be feeling! Pain and Misery!"

Some cheers for Mr. Showtime now as Melick certainly wasn't the most loved wrestler at moment and hurting Jenny last week didn't earn him many more fans. After a moment Showtime continued.

"If you got any sense of decency Melick, you get your ass out here now and apologize to me and Jenny for putting us through this hell of yours. It's not going to save you from me during our match, might it might save you from Jenny. Trust me, she's not the lady to mess with and she's less than happy with you. You're damn lucky she's not here tonight! If she was, she'd kick your ass right now and save me the trouble at Implosion!"

(Open to Hellish)

Bill Maverick
Gluttony

RAGE
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:01 pm

As Melick theme hits the P.A. System. He walks onto the stage.
He has mic in his hand, and in the other he signals them to cut the music.

Look. I am sorry. I am sorry that Jenny was harmed. I am truely sorry. But it's not me to blame for this.
Cause Showtime remember that it was you that decided to avoided the Clean Edge. You caused me to hit Jenny. I cannot take the blame for that, I can not take the blame for you not being man enough to take it like a man.

It also is your fault cause you were drinking, you weren't in the right frame of mind. This is why I try to make you see your sins, and change them. Cause trust me, I know what a drink now and then leads to, it's not pretty.

Accomplishment:
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RAGE on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Showtime was fuming, ready to throttle Melick right now and be done with it. To hell with waiting at Implosion! But as his brain screamed for bloody vengeance, he only scowled at his foe and reponded with words instead.

"Not man enough? Listen asshole! And listen good! At Implosion you'll get to see just how much of a man I am! You'll get the very best of Mister Showtime! I'll prove to you and everybody that I'm the one of best and rising stars in CMV! Better bring your best Melick if you really wanna save me. I don't need a straight edge savivor, I got all I need right here."

The Chinese superstar then taps his chest where his heart is, showing everybody that his strength and determination came from within. His honor demanded nothing less than to face his relentless foe and settle their bad blood once and for all. Showtime let that sink in before saying one last thing.

"Good luck Melick! You're gonna need it! At Implosion, payback is a bitch!"

Bill Maverick
Gluttony

RAGE
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content