Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battle Scars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Exodus
-CyberSlam
-Validation
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Cause & Effect
-Home Coming
-Absolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Two Suggestions from Good Guy Tim

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Two Suggestions from Good Guy Tim

Post by iTrouble on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:08 am

dedicated promos should granted higher ratings. IMO promoing should gave you momentum into a match more than just being here

_________________



2x NXT Champion
1x US Champion
4x Undisputed Champion

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 395
Join date : 2015-03-09
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Suggestions from Good Guy Tim

Post by Echo6Snowman on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:08 am

I agree with trouble. Just because you knew about the site before anyone else shouldn't auto grant you bonus. We would have all been here from the beginning if we could have. I like tims idea as well. But if we go that route then we need a way for the rookies to be able to catch up to vets some how otherwise it really isn't fare for the newcomers.

_________________





Echo6Snowman
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 450
Join date : 2015-04-06
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Suggestions from Good Guy Tim

Post by Miztacular on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:12 am

Echo6Snowman wrote:I agree with trouble. Just because you knew about the site before anyone else shouldn't auto grant you bonus. We would have all been here from the beginning if we could have. I like tims idea as well. But if we go that route then we need a way for the rookies to be able to catch up to vets some how otherwise it really isn't fare for the newcomers.

I feel like, if you knew about the site before anyone else you would say it was a good idea.

_________________


ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016


Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3884
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Suggestions from Good Guy Tim

Post by Echo6Snowman on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:20 am

No I still wouldn't. I want it to be fare. Like I said I like the idea of granting the vets a bonus. But, there should be a way to build up rookies just as quick as to not just have the vets be OP as fuck thus leaving No room to grow and not allowing anyone who wasn't a year one vet to advance in the rankings.

_________________





Echo6Snowman
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 450
Join date : 2015-04-06
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Suggestions from Good Guy Tim

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:41 am

iTrouble wrote:dedicated promos should granted higher ratings. IMO promoing should gave you momentum into a match more than just being here

Exactly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Two Suggestions from Good Guy Tim

Post by Miztacular on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:46 am

Echo6Snowman wrote:No I still wouldn't. I want it to be fare. Like I said I like the idea of granting the vets a bonus. But, there should be a way to build up rookies just as quick as to not just have the vets be OP as fuck thus leaving No room to grow and not allowing anyone who wasn't a year one vet to advance in the rankings.
>When the OP says 1 or 2 Overall rating increases.

_________________


ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016


Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3884
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Suggestions from Good Guy Tim

Post by Austin? on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:25 am

>when half of the "vets" are jobbers anyway

_________________

Austin?
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 603
Join date : 2015-06-09
Age : 18
Location : nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Suggestions from Good Guy Tim

Post by Miztacular on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:58 am

I love your two Undisputed Championship reigns. Loved how you won that Royal Rumble too. Can't forget your epic King of the Ring win either.

_________________


ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016


Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3884
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Suggestions from Good Guy Tim

Post by RandomHero47 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:07 am

Miztacular wrote:I love your two Undisputed Championship reigns. Loved how you won that Royal Rumble too. Can't forget your epic King of the Ring win either.

Snap

_________________

RandomHero47
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 488
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 18
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Suggestions from Good Guy Tim

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:18 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum