Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Precautions and Executions...   Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Precautions and Executions...   Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Precautions and Executions...   Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Precautions and Executions...   Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Precautions and Executions...   Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Precautions and Executions...   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Precautions and Executions...   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Precautions and Executions...   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Precautions and Executions...   Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Precautions and Executions...   Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Precautions and Executions...

Go down

Precautions and Executions...   Empty Precautions and Executions...

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:14 pm

*As the Fatal Four Way between Josh Wolf, Jon Reed, Kayden Kynra, and Guri Sukonov ended with a clutch win from the Russian Ogre himself, Sukonov went backstage with Medical, looking at his cut and putting in stitches. A Interviewer came up to Guri to ask some questions, not knowing whether he’d be chucked or talked to.*

“Uh, Mr. Sukonov. We would like to ask you some questions about your win tonight and the future for Guri Sukonov?”

“I suppose so. Not really doing anything at the moment, so you may ask.”

“Alright, so how do you feel after that hellacious match you had against the top three superstars on the Genesis roster?”

“Top three? If there’s a top three, I should be on the top. Because I’ve beaten plenty of ass before. I’ve battled monsters and came out victorious. So how am I not at the top of the list like I should be? That’s a shame that I have to go through 5 other superstars to get the recognition that I deserve around here.”

“Speaking of those 5 other superstars, how do you feel going into the Elimination Chamber with a win under your wing?”

“I feel fine. I’m gonna win the Chamber, like I’ve said 1,000 times. And at the end of the day, I’ll be walking away from multi-million dollar matches with everyone betting on the beast himself, Guri Sukonov.”

“So a question about Jay Davis now. You’ve spent time with him, and after the (STUPIDLY STUPID) death of Bettey Meyers, how do you feel Jay is gonna come out of the Anarchy Rulz match against Elijah Stewart?”

“Well Jay should be at 100 come Purgatory. He’s faced blockades like this and trust me when I say, that Jay Davis will be back at 100 and win that match against Elijah Stewart. Because Stewart has 1 on him, but a ladder match, which I think shouldn’t count but whatever. If anything, Jay is gonna come back 100x better than he was all those other years. He’s the biggest production out of Irish since Lucky Charms. And people don’t see him as a big threat. Well, people, Jay Davis is about to show all of you wrong when he kicks Stewart’s ass and reclaims his throne.”

*Guri then get’s a call from the man himself, Jay Davis, as he then get’s up halfway through surgery and begins walking off to the exit*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum