Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
“Even if it means ending myself!” Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
“Even if it means ending myself!” Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
“Even if it means ending myself!” Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
“Even if it means ending myself!” Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
“Even if it means ending myself!” Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
“Even if it means ending myself!” Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
“Even if it means ending myself!” Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
“Even if it means ending myself!” Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
“Even if it means ending myself!” Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
“Even if it means ending myself!” Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

“Even if it means ending myself!”

2 posters

Go down

“Even if it means ending myself!” Empty “Even if it means ending myself!”

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:14 pm

Bison drops down to one knee following the ring of the bell, Kaiva rolling out into the hands of his Hellfire Club brethren. The Beast did not expect such a fight from The Latvian, but his victory certainly did not come easy tonight. He lifts himself up onto his feet, wiping the sweat from his chest and hoisting his left arm up into the air, a clenched fist triggering the CMV fans to begin bombarding him with boos. He doesn't let this negative reaction get to him though, ignoring the crowd and turning to face the ramp, watching on while Kaiva is helped to the back by Afterlife and Baal. That's when the audience's immense boos suddenly turn to ferocious cheers, and The Barbarian knows that something is wrong. He turns around but is far too late, Duo Maxwell, is waiting for him, tackling him to the canvas and letting off lefts and rights like a madman! Bison reverses the positioning, putting himself on top, now giving Maxwell his best punches. The fight brings both men to the outside of the ring when they roll out underneath the bottom rope, still going back and forth, fists flying every which way, it's a blur.

Duo gets the upperhand again and doesn't want to see it pass, bringing his former friend to a vertical base and ramming him spine first into the corner of the security wall, prompting a fan to push back and spill his Mountain Dew all over the place. He does it again, once more and then finally a fourth time before letting go, Bison dropping to a knee and grabbing onto the steel post to keep him from falling flat on his face. Maxwell seeks to cause more damage but Bison lures him in, grabbing his arm and pulling him straight into the steel support, the crack off of his mask echoing throughout the arena! The Beast then takes Duo by the back of his neck and walks him up the ramp, about halfway, then seemingly attempts to remove his foe's mask by ripping at it with both hands. But before we get the reveal of a lifetime, The God of Death punches Bison in the gut, one, two, three times and the hold is broken, Duo pushing The Monster back to catch his breath. He then takes Bison's head and smashes it off of the steel part of the barricade, two times, moving away and now at center stage, Maxwell knees the man that he once considered a brother, tucking him between his legs, oh god, perhaps looking for that Crucifix Powerbomb . . . OF THE STAGE!?

He tries it, but Bison latches on to Duo's legs and holds on for his dear life, after a few seconds of squirming Duo gives up, bringing The Barbarian face to face with him and now he tries to show the CMV universe Bison's true identity! And he almost does, but Bison snaps out of it just in time, a forearm smash does the job to create some much-needed distance between the two, but this ain't over until it's over! The two again crash into each other, it's like witnessing a head-on collision between two mac trucks, they both hold onto the back of one another's heads and use their free hand to just go back and forth, punch for punch with no end in sight! Chants of, “FIGHT FOREVER!” begin to fill the arena, many wonder where in the hell security is, not that they're usually known to break up fights very quickly here in CMV, but the safe bet is that they're simply too frightened to DARE and get between these creatures who seem hellbent on destroying each other. Bison launches off a wicked right hand that's too much for Duo too absorb, he falls down onto both knees, tugging at his former partner's boots, The Barbarian peering down at him, his chest moving in and out with each hardy breath. “I told you, I would end you” he says between baited breathes, sweat just cascading down him, he lifts Duo up onto his feet, they're at the edge of the stage, Bison softly pushes Maxwell back a few steps. “Even if it means ending myself!”

He charges, full speed ahead, and cuts through The God of Death like a sizzling knife through melting butter, a spear the likes of which would actually kill a normal human, it sends the two of them off of the side of the stage, a good ten foot drop right into a spotlight! It POPS, deafening those with seats close enough to the ramp, sparks shoot out like wildfire, a blinding light almost making it look like these guys are off to heaven's door, and damn, maybe they are. The reaction at first is wild, “HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!” but then it gets so quiet that you could hear a pen drop, everyone is attendance and all of those people watching at home around the world are sat there, jaw's dropped, wondering if they're going to get up, just looking for one single movement . . . But there isn't one.

Bison lays on top of Duo inside of the spotlight, motionless, a parade of medics spewing from the gorilla, zipping over the carnage that lays before them, a few scared that more sparks will fly, or that even a fire may begin. This is a haunting sight indeed, many in the crowd unsure of what will come of this, if the career of Duo Maxwell may be at an end once again, and what of Bison? Willing to give up his own well-being just to utterly bring a man that he once shared championship gold with's LIFE to a halt, to do what he has to to see his “mistake” rectified . . . Genesis cuts to a commercial so as to hide from the viewers the horrifying images that would give PARENTS nightmares let alone their children . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

“Even if it means ending myself!” Empty Re: “Even if it means ending myself!”

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Goddamn!!