Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Empty "The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

Post by Maurie Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:57 pm

The fans of the CMV Universe rise in exitement for the theme of a staple of their brand, Brett Angel. Seconds go by and the fans feel less and less anticipated. Finally a superstar comes out to the stage, but it is not Brett Angel. The superstar then walks closer to the ramp and becomes recognized by a few fans. He then grabs a mic from the timeskeeper area and slides into the ring and stalls before talking.

???
I am the Outcast Brett Ang-

He stops when he realises that the audience isn't folowing along like they'd usually do with Brett Angel.

???
Hmmm. Perhaps you were expecting someone else. My apologies. I am the Angel of Intensity, Maurice Fisher III, the man with the potential that was never given a chance. There. You've just been given a new line. Soon you all will be repeating my words weekly like you should.

Maurice waits for some sort of reaction from the crowd, but gets cricket silence.

Maurice
Where's all the "wrestling" fans in the arena? The ones who fall in love with the stories of their beloved favorites in CMV. The ones who love to see an evil man like Rage ruling as Global Champion, a lost cause like Omega Lee trying to find the right path, or an underdog team like the Wanderers freely getting their spotlight. No more of your predictable fairy tales. You now have me to look up to. Brett may have been UnMatched at one point, but I am The Guardian Angel of Intensity. And you don't have to worry about this Angel ever leaving.

Commercial Break.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Empty Re: "The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

Post by Miztacular Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:00 pm

title shot in bound

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III Empty Re: "The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

Post by Maurie Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:03 pm

Emily promo next

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:07 pm

Emily is winning every belt

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:06 pm

After a hard fought 2nd match against Zach Smith, Maurice Fisher laughs his way down the hall while removing his wrist tape and smiling. But slowly following behind him is Mac Thompson with a mic.

Mac
Maurice how are you feeling after your first loss in CMV to Zach Smith? Maurice? Maurice!

He stops after the second yell and places his hand on Mac's shoulder.

Maurice
You serious?  Yelling at me? I went from fighting some of the best outside this brand to being yelled at by an interviwer.

Mac
I didn't mean to..

Maurice
I didn't mean to slap you across the face and throw you through that table over there, but it looks like I might have to. Yes Mac, I lost out there fair and square. No excuses, no reason to it. He just won. He was better than me for a couple minutes.

Maurice takes a few moments to calm down. Grasping his own jaw to hesitatiing over whether or not to take the high road or attack Mac.

Maurice
You see Mac, nobody in CMV is Invinsible. Even though... There is one man that would disagree with that. Brody Hellick. With each win he just gets more and more dominant. So eager for someone to finally give him a real fight. That Implosion gauntlet will be nothing once i step up. Takes a lazy man to throw around some boys in the ring. It takes a wrestler to grapple a giant down to the mat and outsmart him. So I'll wait for Brody to impress me, but that won't be easy.

Maurice pushes Mac away and walks off to the parking lot.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:07 pm

Last edited by Maurie on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:17 pm

Intensity comes to a close and Maurice's dark match is over. Sweat dripping from the top of his forehead, he finds a close bench to sit on and wraps a towel around his neck. Just as Maurice gets relaxed Mac Thompson walks towards him from his right.

Mac
I don't want to disrupt but-

Maurice lifts his snaps his finger and points back where Mac came. Mac continues to ask the question anyways.

Mac
What are your plans for Implosion? You haven't spoken about it, but you've made big claims for yourself in CMV.

Maurice
You sure are consistantly annoying. But if you must know, I'm hyjacking Implosion. I'm sure there's some open challenge and nobody on the roster has shown to be reliable when it comes to wins.

Mac
Well Brody has been quite dominant. Only pinned once so far.

Maurice
Brody? Ha! He's been beaten by that Hollywood guy. Zack Starr right?

Mac
Buck Hollywood.

Maurice
Yeah, that's what I said. But what im trying to stress is that he's not unbeatable. He can be taken out easily. Nobody on this roster knows how to use theri brains and chop down the big man. Just look at him. He's uglier than American Justice. Dumber than Gavin. Smellier than Joey Bacon. If i gave him a mint it would pop back out and bitchslap me. I'm not fucking with whatever that thing is. So when you see big Brody again, let him know that he's better off in whatever swamp he crawled out of then in CMV. I'm not scared of that brainless brute.

Mac slowly backs away when Maurice is almost done talking and that makes Maurice look to his left. At first glance they're just black tights in his face. He looks up and sees the "Brainless Brute" that he was talking about. Maurice tires to run off, but Brody grabs his towel and wraps it around his neck. The big man lifts him up and Maurice throws a few punches at him, but Brody just keeps looking down at him, thinking how pathetic that is. Brody grabs Maurice by the throat and tosses him into the wall shoulder first. It looks like it could've been dislocated. Brody grips The Angel's chin hair and chuckc him onto his shoulders and whipslashes him into the bench that he was just sitting on. Mac runs back with some paramedics as Brody walks over the lifeless body of Maurice Fisher's.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:22 pm

Brody hasn't been pinned tho lol

Only loss comes in six man tag action..

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:23 pm

it was count out wasn't it? Darn.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:24 pm

and reply to my pm or i asume you're not using the vids.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:27 pm

He beat Buck what?

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Intensity comes back from commercial. A bandaged Maurice Fisher struts down the ramp with all the confidence in the world, even after his Implosion loss to Brody Hellick. The self-proclaimed, "Angel of Intensity" fixes his tie and flips off a fan before marching up the stairs into the ring. 

Maurice
All you in the crowd wouldn't understand why I have this big ass smile on my face. Each and everyone of you thought I would get dropped on my head by Brody. But even at 50% health, I managed to keep myself together in that match. I proved all you hypocrites that wanna get on the hype train wrong. It's not the first time I fought through an injury. Brody coudln't even pin me on my worst day.

Maurice circles around in the ring before raising the mic.

Maurice
Can I get any type of respect from you people? I bet if your dear Brett Angel went out there, and got his arms ripped off by Boso, you'd all cheer him like he's some God.

The mood changes from no reaction to boos towards Maurice.

Maurice
The thing is he's no God, but I am an Angel. That's why you all get to hear my angelic voice as i seranade you with a song.

Maurice walks over to the time-keepers area and pulls out a guitar from behind the barricade. He slides the guitar and a chair under the bottom rope to prepare. Taking a bottle of water from someone in he crowd in the process, Maurice gets back in the ring. Maurice takes a gulp of water and clears his throat.

Maurice
Maurice is awesome! He can beat up Brody. Pimp-slapping your that dumb bitch. And still have perfect waves.

The crowd notices that Maurice is parodying the song "My God." Even though they've hated him this evening they sway theri hands back and forth.

Maurice
Maurice is awesome! He can beat up Brody. Suplex him on his ass. And Flannigan has aids. One more time!

Maurice starts again and this time the crowd sings along. This time pointing the mic at the crowd for the end of each line.

Maurice
Maurice is...  He can beat up.... Suplex him on.... Angel of...

The song is over with the audience, and it continues for another ten seconds before the beast comes marching down to the ring. Maurice removes his suit jacket and rolls up his sleeves.

Maurice
Calm down big man. We're just having a little fun. Well, I'm sure the most fun you've had is finishing Flannigan's plates for him.

Maurice makes the mistake of poking the bear when he's so close to him. Brody grabs the rope and is about to enter. Maurice holds the guitar like a baseball bat. He's ready to strike if Brody tries anything. Brody climbs over the top rope and Maurice swings the guitar at Brody's head. Brody barely even scratched after that shot. Now he's twice as mad. Maurice runs up and jumps, but Brody catches him over his shoulder and tosses him over head to the outside of the ring. Maurice's body again. Brody raises a fist and leaves Maurice to be cleaned up by the doctors.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next