Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Our Twitter!

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

Post by Maurie on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:24 pm

and reply to my pm or i asume you're not using the vids.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:27 pm

He beat Buck what?

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Intensity comes back from commercial. A bandaged Maurice Fisher struts down the ramp with all the confidence in the world, even after his Implosion loss to Brody Hellick. The self-proclaimed, "Angel of Intensity" fixes his tie and flips off a fan before marching up the stairs into the ring. 

Maurice
All you in the crowd wouldn't understand why I have this big ass smile on my face. Each and everyone of you thought I would get dropped on my head by Brody. But even at 50% health, I managed to keep myself together in that match. I proved all you hypocrites that wanna get on the hype train wrong. It's not the first time I fought through an injury. Brody coudln't even pin me on my worst day.

Maurice circles around in the ring before raising the mic.

Maurice
Can I get any type of respect from you people? I bet if your dear Brett Angel went out there, and got his arms ripped off by Boso, you'd all cheer him like he's some God.

The mood changes from no reaction to boos towards Maurice.

Maurice
The thing is he's no God, but I am an Angel. That's why you all get to hear my angelic voice as i seranade you with a song.

Maurice walks over to the time-keepers area and pulls out a guitar from behind the barricade. He slides the guitar and a chair under the bottom rope to prepare. Taking a bottle of water from someone in he crowd in the process, Maurice gets back in the ring. Maurice takes a gulp of water and clears his throat.

Maurice
Maurice is awesome! He can beat up Brody. Pimp-slapping your that dumb bitch. And still have perfect waves.

The crowd notices that Maurice is parodying the song "My God." Even though they've hated him this evening they sway theri hands back and forth.

Maurice
Maurice is awesome! He can beat up Brody. Suplex him on his ass. And Flannigan has aids. One more time!

Maurice starts again and this time the crowd sings along. This time pointing the mic at the crowd for the end of each line.

Maurice
Maurice is...  He can beat up.... Suplex him on.... Angel of...

The song is over with the audience, and it continues for another ten seconds before the beast comes marching down to the ring. Maurice removes his suit jacket and rolls up his sleeves.

Maurice
Calm down big man. We're just having a little fun. Well, I'm sure the most fun you've had is finishing Flannigan's plates for him.

Maurice makes the mistake of poking the bear when he's so close to him. Brody grabs the rope and is about to enter. Maurice holds the guitar like a baseball bat. He's ready to strike if Brody tries anything. Brody climbs over the top rope and Maurice swings the guitar at Brody's head. Brody barely even scratched after that shot. Now he's twice as mad. Maurice runs up and jumps, but Brody catches him over his shoulder and tosses him over head to the outside of the ring. Maurice's body again. Brody raises a fist and leaves Maurice to be cleaned up by the doctors.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down