Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
An Omega stands up to the Alpha Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
An Omega stands up to the Alpha Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
An Omega stands up to the Alpha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
An Omega stands up to the Alpha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
An Omega stands up to the Alpha Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
An Omega stands up to the Alpha Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
An Omega stands up to the Alpha Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
An Omega stands up to the Alpha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
An Omega stands up to the Alpha Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
An Omega stands up to the Alpha Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

An Omega stands up to the Alpha

Go down

An Omega stands up to the Alpha Empty An Omega stands up to the Alpha

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:46 pm

The thunderous roar of the crowd had almost completely flushed out Josh Wolf's music. The Hunter had took on the Alpha World Champion, Ryan "Mother Fucking" Kent, and beat him cleanly to the view of thousands in the arena and millions at home. Wolf sat down on the apron, basking in the cheers as he leaned back against the ropes, motioning for someone to give him a mic. His request was immediately granted as he looked down at the broken and bloodied Ryan Kent. He slowly asked for the music to fade and brought the microphone to his lips. The camera giving viewers a shot at Wolf's face, with blood still trickling down his face.

Josh Wolf: For the past few weeks, I have been so close to victory, but still so far away from it... But tonight, I finally proved to everyone in here that I can accomplish things few can. I beat the Alpha World Champion. The man who has won almost every belt that the CMV has had to offer. The man who ended Luger's title streak... Ryan Kent....

But... I'm not going to brag about this... In fact, Ryan, I'm going to give you respect. You threw everything you had at me and managed to survive everything I threw back at you. But, the sad truth is, Kent, that every Alpha falls to an Omega...

If I win at Purgatory, I will be that Omega. And I don't care if it is you or Bob Luger, I will take you down and claim the Championship. I will become the Alpha. But until then, Kent... I wish you luck.

Wolf looked back up at the camera, staring into it for a few short seconds before speaking again.

Josh Wolf: Speaking of Purgatory... I never got to say my peace about who I am facing in the chamber... You can thank Kynra and Borton for that.

Wolf jokingly waves at the camera, as if he was mocking the two men he just mentioned.

Josh Wolf: I know you are watching, Kayden... I'm sure you're still pissed off that I got the better of you when the Chamber match was announced. That was just a sampling of what I'm going to dish out to you at Purgatory. You might be calling yourself the Battle Beast... But after Purgatory, you're going to be a Battle Bitch.

Now onto Borton. I have a great deal of respect for you... But I'm not going to play favorites in the Chamber... They say milk makes your bones stronger right? Well, Borton, it doesn't matter how much milk you drink before Purgatory, when I get my eyes on you, I will snap your bones like sticks.

Guri... You think I'm going to forget about you stealing that win from me last week? I won't... At Purgatory, I'll steal that win back...

Reed. You claim to be a Fallen Angel... But in my eyes... In the eyes of a hunter... You're Fallen Prey... And I'm ready for my next meal....

Then theres Marcantel... Devil's favorite Demon, right? Well... If you're his favorite, than the Devil must be an idiot... That or blind. You can talk about how the Chamber is going to be your playground, but here's the thing... I'm making it my Hunting Ground...

Six Men are going to Hell at Purgatory... But only one is going to Ascend.
And I plan on being that One man.

(Open to any EC Competitors. If nothing, promo ends with a fade to black.)

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)