Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!!

4 posters

Go down

F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Empty F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!!

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:55 pm

Fusion number what the frick ever opens up from commercial break with big Azz-Hole standing in the ring holding a mic in hand but it seems that no one gives a flying f*** as the crowd don't pay attention and neither do the superstars in the back who just carry on with their worthless lives.

Azreal: Now before I go on-

Azreal then notices what I just flipping said as no one is even paying attention to him and don't give a sh1t about what he has to say so he frickin implodes.

Azreal: OK YOU KNOW WHAT?! Fuck you all, fuck the kids, fuck your parents, fuck the guys in the back and fuck the authorities. Ever since I've been here no one has gave a shit about me, whenever I'm in a match everyone takes a damn piss break. I always put on 5 star matches, and never fail it. Even when I was on Genesis everyone looked the other way, even though I BEAT THE HOLY SHIT OUT OF TIM MOTHERFUCKIN LAFAVE TWICE!!!! TWICE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. I actually made Super Tim look like a Super Weakling. Maybe that explains why Kevin Lee left his sorry ass to begin with. And no one ever talks about how I am a 2X International champion they just talk about how I lost to Headhunter. Here's the thing that most of you, and the other superstars don't understand. JOHNNY SAMPSON BROUGHT ME HERE CAUSE HE KNEW I WAS THE NEXT FACE OF CMV, I AM GOING TO BE THE NEW MONEY ATTRACTION HERE. Which wants me to know, why the hell are all these so called "Veterans of CMV" on the banner? Furious Frank ain't no damn veteran, Bob Luger is barely one, Paul Divine is a damn part timer now, and what did Bannon do to get on it? I guess as long as you suck the damn woodpecker on the boss you get whatever you want. I have done nothing but be impressive and take names and what have I gotten out of it? Oh yeah a tag title shot not a damn world title shot. Something that I fuckin deserve. This is where I ask why the hell do all these low life's get title shots, Where's mine huh? I just know that me, THE MOTHERFRICKIN BOA, BETTER have a GOD DAMN MATCH AT ASCENEDENCE CAUSE IF I DONT THEN I WILL WAKE UP JOHNNY SAMPSON HIMSELF AND GET BACK THE GUY WHO WILL MAKE ME A STAR. Until then though everyone else can go suck on the boss's d*** cheese and get whatever the Fuck they want.

Azreal then leaves the fucking assholes in the arena and backstage.
F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Empty Re: F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!!

Post by Miztacular Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Discount Hayden promo

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!! Empty Re: F*** THE FANS AND THE SUPERSTARS!!!

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:25 pm

My Azreal character is inspired by Hayden so....

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:53 pm

And I put my heart out in the promo for all the damn haters

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:19 pm

I wouldn't say that Hayden created the whole rebellious, outspoken persona. It's actually a popular one to play in efeds but none the less it's always nice to see because everybody has their own past and experiences that build them to this kind of promo. Very nice promo Hardline. I enjoyed it my man.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:45 pm

The Revival*

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:18 pm

HardlineOyster wrote:My Azreal character is inspired by Hayden so....
AZREAL is now the greatest

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down