Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler

Go down

Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler Empty Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:55 pm

*As Intensity kicks off, the lights go dim as a unfamiliar theme plays on. The lights brighten back up as Desean Johnson, the newest signee to CMV and to Intensity, comes upon the fanbase. He is energized as he jumps down the ramp, greeting fans and giving little kids high-fives. He finally get’s in the ring, feeling energetic as all hell. He picks up a mic and begins speaking*

“Well,well,well. If it ain’t CM...V. This place has been on fire ever since I came into a litte promotion called XCW in 2015. Now people are wondering why I’m here and why after all this time, have I come back into the wrestling business. The real reason was I grew old of being just a person on the streets. I grew old of not hitting 630 sentons and suicide dives and all the other flippy-dippy stuff. I was tired of being just me, when I could be so much more. I could be Spiderman. I could be Superman. I could be fucking Goku. I could be anything I wanted to be in wrestling. And you guys…..I love you guys with a passion. From old-school XCW fans to the current generation of CMV fans. 5 years I’ve been living under a rock, not knowing where to go or where to call home. But now…..now I know my rightful place. I know CMV is where I need to be.”

*The fans cheer him on, as the adult-sized teenager looks on and smiles, cheek-to-cheek. He waves on the cheers and continues smiling.*

“Now, to the nitty-gritty. There’s a guy I know of that goes by the name of Maurice Fisher the 3rd. Now, Maurice is a top-notch wrestler. He can do flips, suplexes, submissions. Anything and everything to get his way in a match. He showed that last week and now….now I want to see some of that fire, that passion, face-to-face. I’m not calling you out, Maurice. But I would love to have a match with you. The fire in both our eyes and the feeling in motion with you would be a better fight than Batman vs Superman. Goku vs Cell. Hell, I’ll throw in Wolverine vs the Hulk. And that is a bad-ass fight to begin with. But, Maurice, think about it. Two superhumans clashing it out just for the hell of it. Doesn’t that excite you? Boil your blood abit? Make you excited about waking up the next day?”

*The crowd gets anxious about the match, chanting on “Let them fight” continuously. He looks onto the crowd, feeling pumped for the opportunity.*

“Look, all I know is, you are one hell of a competitor. And I would really love to have a match with you. That’s all the time I’m gonna spend fantasizing about match-ups and I’ll let you all enjoy a momentous night of Intensity.”

*Desean puts the mic down as he proceeds to walk out of the ring, the crowd cheering him on from all corners. He get’s up onto the ramp and takes a bow, as he then walks into the back with the adoring fanbase behind him with the echoes of chants cluttering the hallways backstage*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler Empty Re: Your Friendly Neighborhood Wrestler

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:20 pm

*Backstage at Intensity Ep.48, where the Nerdiest Wrestler in CMV, Desean Johnson, is in a black suit, looking spiffy. He has a microphone as he is looking to say something*

“Hello, CMV Universe. I am Desean Johnson. Some of you know me from my last appearance, but for those who know, now you know. And although I’m not booked, I still came to tonight’s show because who doesn’t go to Intensity? That’s like being a comic book fan and not knowing what Comic-Con is. Anyway, I came tonight to scout out opponents, whether it be Aaron Waite, Troy Voodoo, Zack Starr, etc. I’m wanting to be ready for anything. So when the time comes, I’ll be ready to face the random superstar that comes down to the ring. Like Taskmaster.”

*He thinks about what he’s gonna say, concentrating on that one thing.*

“I’ll be ready for my debut, no matter who it is. I’m like Spider-Man. I’ll know where you’ll hit, so I move or block it. And when I finally get to Ricky Spanish to claim the CMV TV title, You’ll know just who I am. And where I will be in my redemption.”

*He then puts the mic down and walk away as the show goes back to ringside*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down