Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CAW BIO: Emily  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CAW BIO: Emily  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CAW BIO: Emily  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CAW BIO: Emily  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CAW BIO: Emily  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
CAW BIO: Emily  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
CAW BIO: Emily  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
CAW BIO: Emily  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
CAW BIO: Emily  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
CAW BIO: Emily  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

CAW BIO: Emily

Go down

CAW BIO: Emily  Empty CAW BIO: Emily

Post by Maurie Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:19 pm

Personal:
Ring Name: Emily
Full Name: Emily Marie Payne
Height 5'4

Ring Info:
Fighting Style: Lucha Libre
Signatures: Running superkick, corner enziguri, baseslide rana.
Finisher: Shooting Star Press(Diving, Standing, Springboard)
Allies: Tia Powley/Miss Vicious, Jasmine Crossings
Enemies: Sophia Caldwell, Compromise, Pandora
Trainers: Sam Payne 

Championships/Accolades
none

----------
Backstory:
After the debut of Emily, with her manager Sam Payne, they'd participate in an exclusive interview for CMV.com. _______

Emily
Hello CMV Universe, I'm Emily. Many of you don't know me; and another portion of you know me as the one to be destroyed by Lexin Damjen in two minutes. I have more to what I bring to CMV. You all saw the heart I showed everytime I was laid down for a pin. Until my vision was blurry and my face was numb, I was fighting the defeat in my mind. Let me just tell everyone now, I have done this type of hard work since day 1. I've been stressed by all of this since Day 1. That's why i have Sam here.

Sam
I'm Sam Payne, the manager of Emily here. She hired me for a reason. I'm the voice in her head. I keep her in the right mind-set. she might feel like quitting but I won't let her. Let me start with my story. I was raised in a good neighbor hood. No problems until I reached adulthood. I went into law first and after a bad case mishap, I was fired. Not one good skill beside my talking. I had no reason to still even try, until I found someone who needed me.

Emily
I'll start with college. I had been a student for a while before I thought of wrestling. I joined an underground Wrestling Club. The matches were good to start me off in my career. In one of my early matches I nearly snapped my neck off a turnbuckle. That was oddly when I found my passion for wrestling. I got back up with no concern if I was gonna fall out. I had only cared if I showed my true warrior side. My wrestling isn't what I'll be remembered from, it's my heart. The way I get back up after pain. This was where I stopped. The turnbuckle incident had me injured. I was almost done. I then found Sam. I was on a City Bus where I saw him. I needed someone to talk to about my problem. Sam told me not to stop because of how he ended up when he stopped trying. I didn't just take his advice, I gave himn a job. He helped me stay on track and I kept him paid. It was 8 months later when I got back into wrestling. This time with Sam in my corner. We started to get lots of wins that showed that we meant bussiness. I had a funny idea to mock wrestlers with their own moves and they crowned me "The Canadian Taskmaster" and "Maple Leaf Mockery". My nicknames made me famous and got me well-known in the world of wrestling. I got the call from CMV and we both gave them what they wanted. That was when I put on my mask and dived into the CMV atmosphere. That's how I got here to the most entertaining and special promotion for wrestling today.

Feuds
?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Made: July 6th, 2017

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down