Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Heart of an Outcast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Heart of an Outcast Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Heart of an Outcast Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Heart of an Outcast Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Heart of an Outcast Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Heart of an Outcast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Heart of an Outcast Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Heart of an Outcast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Heart of an Outcast Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Heart of an Outcast Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Heart of an Outcast

2 posters

Go down

Heart of an Outcast Empty Heart of an Outcast

Post by krzy Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:43 pm

After his defeat, Brett Angel rolls out of the after taking a few moments to gather himself and let Rubik enjoy his victory after a thrilling battle in the main event.

I am the Outcast, Brett Angel, who was left to rot just miles from the place that I call home, now traveling alone through the blackest of nights.

And in my travels, I have lost sight of a lot of things. Things that used to matter a great deal to  me. It took the voice of an angel to open my eyes. I was a collision course that would have led to demise of both myself and Furious Frank.

I was heading down a path that would have destroyed everything I sought to leave behind. Memories, matches, moments--those were supposed to be my legacy. But the blindness caused by anger consumed me and I threatened to leave nothing behind but destruction.

I needed to stop.

But I didn’t know how.

Not until I heard the voice. She helped me at the expense of her own career. She told me that I was heading nowhere fast. She told me to stay quiet and keep my head down; Dave Turner, Furious Frank...words have been exchanged, sure, but they were never the enemy.

I was.

And over these last two weeks, I was reminded why I do this--why I love this.

Rubik...

Angel rolls into the ring and offers his hand, after a moment Rubik accepts, and the crowd cheers as they shake hands.

Thank you…

I see what you’re doing at Purgatory...challenging for titles, ready to take that next big step in your career...and I can’t help but feel of tinge of jealousy. I want that. I want to be the best. I want to prove why Angel is UnMatched.

And I’m going to do that. One way or another I’m going to get to the top again.Even if I have to drop a few pounds to fight for that Light Heavyweight Belt.

Rubik goes to break the handshake, but Angel tightens his grip and ever-so-gently pulls Rubik closer to him.

And as long as we’re traveling in the same direction, there’s no doubt in my mind that we’ll be destined to do this again.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Heart of an Outcast Empty Re: Heart of an Outcast

Post by Alveuss Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:49 pm

Beautiful <3 Hey man I'm down for the 4-0

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down