Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
The Reveal  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Reveal  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Reveal  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Reveal  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Reveal  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Reveal  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Reveal  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Reveal  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Reveal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The Reveal  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

The Reveal

Go down

The Reveal  Empty The Reveal

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:37 pm

*As the explosive Anarchy Rulz match ended with Jay Davis’ hand being raised, he cut his music and grabbed a mic. Elijah was up at the time, feeling his head while standing in the corner.*

“Elijah, you don’t know half the hell I went through to get here. My road coming here was a rough one. You….you were one of the roadblocks in my path. And now, I finally diminished that roadblock. You see, Stewart, I didn’t come out here to win. I came out here to prove my point to you. But, in the outcome of the match, you showed me that you were a true competitor, within almost ending the matchup twice. I congratulate you on having this match with me. I solely apologise for everything I’ve done to you, being it personal or business. And I reconsider my decision on if it were you that pulled that stunt a few months ago involving the car crash.”

*Jay Davis put’s his hand out to welcome the Good Vibes Kid in, where Elijah returned the offer with a handshake AND raising Davis’ hand. He’d later walk out of the ring, as Jay stayed in the ring, looking like he was questioning something*

“But, if it weren’t Elijah who did it, then who? Could it be Hellfire Club, wanting some payback? Was it Troy Meyers? Justin Sane? It could be anyone. And yet, I have no idea who it coul-”

*And before he could finish, an unfamiliar, but similar theme music to Jay’s plays, as some Blonde guy comes out, looking very similar to Jay Davis. He went into the ring, congratulating Jay on the win, in which Jay then shook the man’s hand and hugged him. They both celebrated in the ring, as the man attacked Jay from behind, nailing him down on the ring-mat. He grabbed the mic from the mat as he began to speak his mind*

“Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Pete Davis. I’ve been wrestling for around 3-2 years. Making it big in the Indies and other places. But CMV…..really, Jay? I mean, I know you were stubborn, but how did you manage to get kicked out of Fucking NGW? Amanda got kicked out, that’s exceptional. But you? You got kicked out of NGW because of how selfish and cocky you were. I tried looking up to you, but how could I when every second I did, you were either blowing someone off or too scared to face someone yourself? You were granted a Championship match AND WON!! While I had to scratch and claw my way to the top of the mountain. And now I’m in CMV, with my idiotic brother, wanting to be the hero and resolve pressure you and that black guy, who clearly doesn’t even look like a bloody wrestler, have. He looks like a character off of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Point is…..I know who the attacker was that almost…..almost killed you
.”

*He got down on his knees, kneeling down by Jay’s face. He pulls his hair, picking his head up while whispering in his ear…..*

“It was me…”

*He then dropped him down on the mat, as he then proceeded to stomp on Jay. As the attack was happening, Elijah then ran into the ring, countering a strike, landing two punches and a clothesline, sending Pete to ringside. Jay is up, as both men look at each other, ready to fight. Elijah decides to ease tension by leaving the ring and walking up the ramp, looking at a concerned and confused Jay Davis*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down