Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Ascendance: Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ascendance: Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ascendance: Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ascendance: Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ascendance: Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ascendance: Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ascendance: Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ascendance: Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ascendance: Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Ascendance: Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Ascendance: Money in the Bank

+2
RiftedEnergy
Alveuss
6 posters

Go down

Ascendance: Money in the Bank Empty Ascendance: Money in the Bank

Post by Alveuss Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:05 am

Monday night Fusion episode 89 kicks off as usual with an incredible fireworks display atop the stage which sets off the packed crowd roaring with anticipation and excitement. They are all ready for yet another night of CMV action as well as the fallout of Purgatory. We’re now officially on the final stretch towards the grandest stage of them all, Ascendance, and some colossal matches have already been set with many more to follow still. As the fireworks finish, a poor Dashing, sitting at the commentary table with his cowboy hat and mountain dew, struggles to welcome everyone watching from home as he always does due to his fading voice and sheer noise of the fans in attendance. He powers through though and before anyone has a chance to settle, a familiar sounding superstar’s theme hits the arena.

The pride of Scotland, Jacob Ziegler, walks out onto the stage to a standing ovation after his win over his old rival Paul Divine last night. Of course kitted in his iconic dank leather jacket and gold chain, Ziegler stands tall and proud for a moment with his old almost cocky grin which has been missing since his return 1 month ago. Although things haven’t been going exactly the way he would have wanted since returning, everything looks to be back on track after 2 massive wins in the past week which has definitely put out a statement that the Scotsman absolutely belongs where he thinks he should be, and that is in the main event. He begins making his way down the centre of the ramp towards the ring, as usual ignoring all the fans desperate for a high five but taking in their ovation all the same. He collects a microphone from Edith as he enters the ring and waits for his music to stop. Of course the fans are still cheating and chanting his name but instead of waiting for them to quiet down completely, he simply talks over them.

Jacob Ziegler
Now that was how things were supposed to go!

With a huge grin still across his face Ziegler lowers the mic and now allows the fans time to cheer, clearly he’s in a good mood tonight.

Jacob Ziegler
Be honest now, which of you were starting to doubt me? Come on there has to be a few of you. I know for a fact a lot of the guys backstage were starting to and hell, I was even beginning to doubt myself a little so I don’t blame any of you. I came back with all the hype in the world and haven’t delivered but now? Now I’m feeling invigorated, I’m feeling on fire, I’m feeling like I could take on the world baby! Who knew all I needed was some classic one on one matches against a few of the biggest stars in this company to showcase just how good I can actually be. No tag matches where I have to look out for my partners, no stupid triple threat matches where I don’t actually have to be pinned to lose, none of that. Just me against one other guy who I can wipe the floor with without any other distractions.

Ziegler’s hyped up attitude tonight is only encouraging the fans to keep screaming and cheering which this time forces the Scotsman to stop as he can barely be heard over them. He doesn’t mind though, nothing is going to bring his mood down tonight. After a minute they quiet down enough for him to speak again.

Jacob Ziegler
Last week I fought a man who still to this day thinks he was my mentor and still thinks he’s better than me. Just like I did a year ago, I shut that shit down! Granted he’s improved since last year and has the gold to prove that but last week I proved that no matter how damn good Xander Slate is, I’m still just so much better. We fought for almost a full half hour in what many are calling a match of the year candidate already but even despite his cheap tactics and how good he is, I walked out with the win, and Xander? Well, he walked out with a concussion. Credit where credit is due though, he fought through his injury last night and is still the United States champion so congratulations Xander. Count your blessings though, after I beat your ass last week I was offered a chance to beat you yet again for that championship you hold over your shoulder but I respectfully declined. No, no offence to Xander Slate and his United States championship but I have a much bigger goal in my sights.

Ziegler briefly lowers the mic and looks around the arena thinking what he should say next. Still grinning though, it’s clear he knows something.

Jacob Ziegler
Before I get to that though I want to quickly touch on my match from last night and address Paul Divine directly. Now don’t come out here though because I know you have a habit of getting all up in my face, just listen to me. A few weeks ago I said that you were slacking and you don’t have that same fire that you had around this time last year. After last night I stand by that statement. You have a spot in the main event of Ascendance and if you arrive with the same attitude and lack of desire that you still have right now, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that it’ll be the same sad old Paul Divine/Sushi-X story where you can’t do it on your own and you need that backup from your big old joke of a brother, or now seemingly from the sniveling little shitweasel that is Schmidty. If that turns out to be the case Paul then you can kiss goodbye to any shred of respect that you’ve earned from me and all these people over the past year. Pull your finger out of your ass and start getting ready and if you decide to stay on Fusion and if you somehow turn it around and win the championship, I’ll see once again very soon.

The sudden serious shift in tone does a lot to calm the crowd down but you can tell it’s not going to stay that way. As Ziegler is finished addressing the Asian Sensation he turns his head towards the stage as if expecting him to come running out but he doesn’t. After a minute, the grin comes back and he speaks once more.

Jacob Ziegler
Now let's get to why I’m actually out here right now shall we? Dumbass- I mean Dashing over there, the good old voice of CMV, made a really good point last night, apologies big Den. Dashing said that despite my big wins against our United States champion and Royal Rumble winner, both of them actually have a spot on the Ascendance card. I on the other hand do not. Well, until now anyway. You see I had a few words with Johnny Sampson and we spoke about how I deserve some sort of opportunity after my recent performances. He agreed with me and like previously stated, offered me an opportunity at Xander Slate’s United States championship. As grateful as I am for that, I’m aiming for more so I said no. Johnny had another idea in mind though and this one, this one I like. So ladies and gentlemen I’m happy to announce that I will indeed be going to Ascendance and I will be joined there by 5 other guys in a Fusion exclusive, Money in the Bank ladder match!

Told you so, upon hearing the announcement the fans once again erupt. We all know how chaotic a match it will be regardless of who is in it and now that it’s confirmed for Ascendance, the show of shows is looking to be even grander.

Jacob Ziegler
Now I have absolutely no idea who the other 5 men will be, I’m not even sure if Johnny knows. It doesn’t matter though because with how I’m feeling right now, there’s no doubt in my mind that come Ascendance it will be me climbing the rungs and standing atop the ladder, pulling down the briefcase and guaranteeing myself a shot at the title I want. So to those other 5 guys, sorry but you’re just… I guess, not that good.

As it looks like the Scotsman is done, he takes one last moment to take in the cheers from the fans before walking over towards the ropes. Before having a chance to exit though he is stopped by the music of another superstar which causes him to lose his grin and back up back into the center of the ring.

(Open to Rifted)

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Ascendance: Money in the Bank Empty Re: Ascendance: Money in the Bank

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Ziegler is interrupted by an unfamiliar theme, only because you've only heard it once.

nXtGEN's Jack Spade walks from the curtain in confident, yet nonchalant fashion.
His demeanor is calm as he makes his way to the ring at a medium pace.

Jacob must be curious, to say the least, to see the newest of comers to the Fusion roster approach.
Spade doesn't enter though, as he takes the scenic route around the ring to the TimeKeepers area, motions for a microphone, and deems it necessary to address the competitor from where he is standing.

Spade
First things first... Mr Ziegler, a friend of mine would like to ask that you refrain from speaking about him in the present tense. You can say all you want about him in the Past, and you can speculate about the Future... but don't mention him in the Present. Because we all know know if he was Now Here... in the Present Tense... he would show you what the joke really is.

But me? For me to stand here, and think that I belong in the ring with you... or any other member of that locker room that's about to come out here for that matter, would be ridiculous. How could I.. The Jack of All Spades... think that we are even remotely the same caliber of combatant? I'll just stand right here...
There's no way, that makes no sense. I have no story to tell about how and what I did "at this time" last year or the year before.
What I do have... is a particular set of skills.
I'm not going to take of anyone's time and explain them, because I'm going to just impress you with them. All of them.
One of them includes climbing a ladder, snatching a briefcase, and walking around with it until I become the New...Undisputed! Heavyweight Champion.

And I will walk out, the very next night with that briefcase in hand, stand in MY ring....and announce when I will have my title match.
Because everyone in that match will be thinking about the short-term goal of being the champion. But me? I'm always thinking long term
You see, with that contract, I will have a ticket to the main event of Ascendance. I will walk around with that contract for a year straight... for a year straIght It won't matter who you put in the ring with me... and for a year straight the Champion will be on edge but he won't have to be. Cuz When the Time is Right... say, the Fusion before Ascendence next year... I'm going to have my match... I will win that match... and I will waltz into the main event as the Champion.
Everyone wants to stand here and talk about what they have done, what they did, and what they wanna do..
I'm telling you right now, what I am going to do.

He stands there, waiting for a response, when a familiar theme hits the PA system
(Open to next)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:17 am

And it is the theme song of the newly formed tag team, dubbed Bad Men Inc. The two-time CMV Light Heavyweight champion and CMV veteran, Andrew Briggs, flanked by The Antagonist, Matt Devious, the pair strutting out from the gorilla position with matching smirks plastered across their faces. They make it about halfway down the ramp and decide that they're close enough, Ziegler leaning over the top rope while Spade stays ready near the time-keeper's booth.

Briggs
YAWN.

Devious
Boooooorrrrriiiiiinnnnnngggggg . . .

The duo sigh in unison, boos hitting them hard from this lively crowd but it doesn't phase them, Andrew even lunging at a fan in the front row who said that he sucked.

Briggs
The only thing that sucks out here are these two morons babbling on and nearly putting us to sleep backstage!

Devious
Here's the deal so listen good, you fools, Bad Men Inc. have been made official for the Money in The Bank ladder match at Ascendance, you see, and we plan on walking out of Las Vegas with a future World title shot for either one of US!

They slap five on the low, Jacob fighting to hold back laughter which quickly gets underneath Andrew's skin.

Briggs
Laugh all that you want, Scotsman, but after I embarrass you later on tonight in that ring you won't be the pride of your daddy let alone Scotland!

Devious
There are two of us, making up the numbers of the six superstars who will compete in this affair on the grandest stage of them all, those are Vegas odds if you ask me, baby!

Now they slap high, Spade crossing his arms as if to signal that he's not impressed in the least bit.

Briggs
What's the matter Ace of Spades, can't recognize a couple of Bad Men? Don't worry, I'll show you a magic trick at Ascendance, my boot mysteriously going straight up your ass! How does he do it!?

Devious
It matters not whether it is I or my dear friend Andrew here who claims this most exquisite prize, but make no mistake about it, it shall be one of us two that is dawned the moniker; Mr. Money in The Bank!

Bad Men Inc. take a bow, on their way to make a swift exit up the ramp until . . .

(Open to Ausy)

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:34 am

--The all too familiar theme of Adam Valentine plays, announcing the man as he steps out on stage looking as smug as ever. There's a commotion heard off-screen, causing the shot to cut to a wide angle. Now we see as Shane Scott, running perpendicular to Valentine, launches himself up and off of the ramp, delivering a flying right knee flush to the side of Adam’s face. Taken unawares, the momentum sends Valentine tumbling to the edge, his left arm dangling limp in the air. Shane kneels down next to him and tilts his head, wearing a mixture of admiration and absolute glee on his face. Scott ruffles his hair before standing up to deliver two additional boots to Adam’s side, pushing him off the edge and down to the floor. He then turns down the ramp, smooths his jacket out, and jaunts down to meet the superstars in the ring. On the way, he passes Bad Men Inc., faux-jumping at them as well.

As he reaches the end of the ramp, Scott politely extends his hand to a confused ringside personnel, who in turn doesn't react quick enough for his liking. Shane pushes past him, grabbing a microphone and, unfortunately for the poor man's hydration, his bottle of water. Scott climbs the steps and dips in between the ropes gracefully, surrounded on all sides by competitors. Despite this, he looks incredibly cool and collected, a wiry smirk on his face. Taking a moment to unscrew the cap and take a sip, he scans the faces of the men in the ring, nodding slowly. After re-capping the bottle and tossing it to ringside, he raises the mic to his lips and makes an exaggerated noise of satisfaction.--

Shane Scott
"Ahhhhh... you know, hydration is important, especially when it comes to whooping the asses of those who would think that this is their opportunity. Because it isn't. It isn't even close. See, you all might be there, and you might be involved, but do not dare to think that because you are in the match, this is your chance. Don't think that you," he says, pointing to Spade, "or you and you," jabbing the same finger at Devious & Briggs, "have any minuscule hope of climbing that ladder and retrieving that briefcase. Because you don't. I refuse to allow for my opportunity to be squandered by a couple of butt buddies and this coal shoveler. That's right, kids. If you couldn't tell from poor Adam boy over there, Filth has entered the Money In The Bank ladder match.

And you can talk about odds and numbers all you want, boys. You can talk about your sixty-six and one third percent chances, you can use the Pythagorean Theorem, you can find the tangent of the line.. it just doesn't matter. Numbers do lie. Numbers don't account for the dastardly and vile lengths I'm willing to go through to win this match. Numbers can't factor in Shane Scott being willing to drive you head first from the top of the ladder down to the outside of the ring. Make no mistake about it: I am willing and able to end all of your careers in one fell swoop. Your careers and livelihoods... and quite frankly, your lives, mean nothing to me. That Money In The Bank briefcase is an ass-strapping rocket that will guarantee to take your... MY career to new heights. And none of you deserve that..."

--Scott pauses, now turning to Ziegler. He smiles surprisingly pleasantly as he locks eyes with Jacob.--

Shane Scott
"Well, maybe not none of you. See, Ziegler here has something the rest of you don't: my respect. It'll be an honor to do battle with a man of this caliber. When I decided to enter into this match, I thought I'd be coming from the bottom. I thought I'd be the secret threat, a snake among wolves. But, looking now at all of you, the only true challenger I see is him. My only competition."

--Scott extends his hand toward Ziegler in a show of respect, something almost completely out of character for him. He nods at Ziegler who in turn stares back. Scott licks his lips, chuckling slowly.--

Shane Scott
"I really can't blame you. At the end of the day, I'll crack your skull just as quickly as anyone else in this match. It was worth a shot for both of us, though, and I'd hope you consider a sort of makeshift alliance. Neither of us need it, of course. But I'd love to test my mettle against an actual decorated superstar at Ascendance. Just something to think about... but maybe you'd be smart to not just the filth."

--Scott tsk tsk's, shooting fingerguns at Ziegler before bowing out of the ring. He goes to make his way up the ramp but spies Briggs & Devious waiting for him. Turning on his heels, he climbs the barricade and disappears into the crowd, the last thing he says from the mob of fans being, "There is poison in the fang of the serpent, in the mouth of the fly and in the sting of a scorpion; but the wicked man is saturated with it. And I'm a wicked, wicked man."--

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:13 am

Thanks Rifted/Dashing and especially Austin, I enjoyed that.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:26 am

Five stars fellas. Great promos from all of you. I love the addition of a tag team into this match and two dark horses in Shane Scott and Jack Spade. But I must ask. Who's the last guy?

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:29 am

Absolutely no idea. Dennis just said it's a secret

Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:38 am

I know who it is but I won't share for anything less than $5.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:49 am

I bought you a shirt

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:23 am

100% gonna be Ivan

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:25 am

100% gonna be Angelo Boulay

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content