Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
#3 - Dominion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
#3 - Dominion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
#3 - Dominion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
#3 - Dominion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
#3 - Dominion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
#3 - Dominion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
#3 - Dominion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
#3 - Dominion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
#3 - Dominion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
#3 - Dominion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

#3 - Dominion

Go down

#3 - Dominion Empty #3 - Dominion

Post by KinZil Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:19 am

Whatever the man will utter next, will come with a heavy heart, as evident by the long and remorseful sigh that he carries out. The task of explaining himself and what made him who he is right now seems to just barely outweigh reclusing himself by just watching static tapes of wrestling past.

???:

"Don't even try to fix this mess. You're done, kid." That's what they said to me. Didn't even give me a chance to prove I can still do it.

PA System:

And then what?

???:

I tried to fight back. I wasn't prepared to get pushed out. I tried to hold my ground. They just saw me as a stepping stone. I was ready then. Now I'm not.

The room is pervaded with a sense of melancholy. The man, head in his hands, runs his clammy fingers through his ruffled hair. The PA controller has struck a sensitive chord, the memories of past traumatic events flooding back. No tears, but anger, as he stomps his right foot against the canvas, a piercing rage coming over him.

PA System:

You need to breathe.

???:

How can I? I feel strangled. I'm getting held back. Whether it's me, or whether it's something else. I feel restricted.

PA System:

Then kill what holds you down.

With those softly spoken words uttered, reflection sets in, perhaps pondering a brighter future...one with promise....one without darkness...

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

#3 - Dominion Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum