Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
 #6 - Learning to evolve Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
 #6 - Learning to evolve Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
 #6 - Learning to evolve Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
 #6 - Learning to evolve Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
 #6 - Learning to evolve Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
 #6 - Learning to evolve Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
 #6 - Learning to evolve Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
 #6 - Learning to evolve Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
 #6 - Learning to evolve Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
 #6 - Learning to evolve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

#6 - Learning to evolve

Go down

#6 - Learning to evolve Empty #6 - Learning to evolve

Post by KinZil Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:28 pm

In this single moment, time has stood still. The young blood of CMV, who has traveled far and wide to help become a better fighter, has found the veteran of CMV. The elder statesman who was once atop the highest peak of the mountain. Thrown off his pedestal just a month after, Kendall Wolfe just looks at Arthur with a slight helplessness to his facial expresion. Arthur turns to the light switches and fills the gym with a neon white light. The buzzing of the electrical circuits accompany the filthy conditions.

Kendall Wolfe:

Go. Just go.

Arthur Rose:

I think not, Kendall. You're not getting away from me that easily.

Arthur grabs a half empty beer bottle and cautiously enters the ring, as to not alarm the former Undisputed Champion. Kendall does not lay his restless eyes off of the Unique One, as Arthur positions himself on the ropes facing Kendall.

PA System:

You didn't tell me you had friends, Kendall.

Kendall Wolfe:

Because I don't consider "Arthur Rose" a friend.

Arthur Rose:

Come on now. Let us not pretend like I'm Drago, and let us not pretend like you're Rocky. We're friends.

Kendall Wolfe:

You are Drago, Rose. You killed what I loved.

Arthur Rose:

Yeah. A long time ago, I did. But you came back. You won the CMV Undisputed Championship.
And I got help. Times have changed.

Kendall Wolfe:

That's why I'm still here. Tell me, are you still....there?

Arthur Rose:

Recently came back.

Kendall Wolfe:

How are they?

Arthur Rose:

Come again?

Kendall Wolfe:

The WRESTLERS, numbskull! How is the competition?!

Arthur Rose:

To be honest? If you let them.....they will eat you alive.

Kendall just sighs and looks down at the puddle below him, his reflection somewhat covered in the dirt. More and more doubt shrouds the mind of Wolfe. Sentimental thoughts will have most likely come into play, with memories of glory and where he couldn't be controlled. The days of Bryan Novak, Tim LaFave, Randy Borton and JustIN Sane ruling the roost, now behind Kendall, and now people who Kendall hasn't even seen in the flesh yet are winning the titles. From the outside looking in, a hopeless cause.

Kendall Wolfe:

I left for a reason, you know.

PA System:

Tell him why you decided to leave, Kendall. Enlighten him.

Kendall Wolfe:

One day, years ago. I came up to Sunshine with a question. I asked him, how would I know when to retire. You know what he said? "The rookies will let you know, Kendall."  

Arthur Rose:

I expect that from him. Whilst he was always twisted, he stuck true with his fledglings.

Kendall Wolfe:

Now you know why I hung up my boots. And now it's just me, you and-- I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?

PA System:

Just call me TJ.

Kendall Wolfe:

Me, you and TJ, reminiscing of times gone past.

Arthur Rose:

You've had a long time to think. So many months to think. Are you coming back? You're not washed up. Sting went into his mid-50's. Kane went until he was 50. Undertaker retired at 52. You're only 36. You can decide when you're done. You have the chance.

Kendall Wolfe:

Every time I tried to become bigger than what I was, other competitors slowed the progress I was making. That was years ago. I could take on and beat the competitors of yesteryear. This is NOW. They'll most likely kill me in that ring.

Arthur Rose:

You're not Rocky Balboa, Kendall. But you sure as hell ain't Apollo Creed. You could survive it.

A nonchalant nod of agreeance from Kendall. Survival does not seem acceptable in his eyes. Kendall would want to envision returning back and conquering the new blood, whilst proving to everyone that he could still go in the ring. Kendall's ripples in CMV may not have been massive, but they have been seen and heard by thousands upon thousands of CMV fans. Kendall exists through the CMV archive and CMV Network, but is that enough for Kendall?. After falling from grace mere weeks after capturing his most prestigous accolade, will there ever be a time where Kendall will mentally recover and lace up his boots one more time?

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

#6 - Learning to evolve Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down