Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face

Go down

A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face Empty A Pat on the Back is Worth a Punch to the Back of the Face

Post by Tim Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:25 am

As Genesis rolls along, there was word near the top of the show that Tim LaFave would be coming out to explain what happened at Purgatory. Now, before the co-main event, the lights in the arena turn orange and Tim's familiar music plays. The crowd lets a polarized reaction. Some upset at his loss last week and some still loyal and loving. Tim makes down his ramp and still as lively as ever as he makes his way down the ramp. He doesn't mind any reactions. He loves everyone the same. As climbs the steel steps and tightropes on the apron he turns and points to the crowd and then jumps over the top rope of the ring and lands in the center of the ring.

He goes to the far side of the ring and beckons for a microphone. The ringside crew hands him one and LaFave returns to the center of the ring.

Tim allows crowd settle before speaking.

Tim LaFave
Good evening, Genesis Universe.

The crowd roars, celebrating the yellow brand.

Tim LaFave
That's the energy I love! About being here on Genesis. I love it here, I love you and I hope I never get traded. The energy each and every week from the Genesis crowd is incredible!

Again the crowd elates.

Tim LaFave
I'm here for a very important reason. I'm here to explain myself. What happened at Purgatory? Well... lemme show you...

Tim points an open hand to the titantron.

The screen goes from the Genesis logo to a clip...

https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=GracefulLazyLousePJSugar

When the camera refocuses on Tim, he looks sad and defeated. The crowd sympathizes by letting out chorus of boos at the undeserved victory of his father.

Tim LaFave
Here's the truth, and it's cliche. But it's the truth. I took the fall... I let my father win, because that's what he wanted. He wanted to better than me. And he is now. He pinned the inaugural Alpha World Champion, the 2 time Anarchy Champion, 2 time International Champion, 2 time Tag Team Champion, multi Glammy award winner...

Tim turns to the stage.

Tim LaFave
Are you happy dad, you got what you wanted, you wanted to win, and now you have that. Can we please let everything go. I want to end all of this. I want to be your son... please...

The crowd cheers.

Now Tim waits. Staring at the entrance of the stage, hoping for a favorable response. The lights in the arena turn off. But the screen of the titantron displays the logo of LaFave Family Wrestling. The song "Bad Man" By R-Kelly plays; almost spoon feeding Tim and crowd his response.

From behind the ribbontron comes a leather jacket wearing Pat LaFave, with a microphone already in hand. The crowd boos fervently hoping to demoralize Patrick, but a man as cold as this knows not that feeling. Pat looks around at the CMV Universe and scoffs. He brings the microphone to his mouth.

Pat LaFave
Timothy, Timothy, Timothy. When did I ever say I wanted a win. When did I ever say that would satiate me.

He pauses as the camera focuses on the face of Tim.

Pat LaFave
I know you laid down for me. But not because you thought it would bring us together. Because you know you can't win. You know I am your greatest fear and you know you can't overcome me.

The camera returns to the face of Tim who looks disgruntled and upset.

Pat LaFave
What I said was... I want to inflict as much pain as possible to you. I hit you with a leg drop and you took a pinfall. You felt nothing. Until you feel all the pain I've felt in my life in physical form, you've not allowed me to "put this all behind us".

My son. You have a bad habit... Of letting the past come back to bite you...

The camera cuts back to Tim, who now has a face of confusion. The crowd lets out a reaction of surprise to which Tim ignores while focusing on his father. A hand grabs the shoulder of Tim and spins him around into the shin of mighty kick, Tim's hat flies off and Tim himself crumbles, unconscious. Standing over the downed Tim is none other than Kevin Lee. Tim's former tag partner and blood brother. As Genesis cuts to commercial, Kevin Lee stares, emotionless at the body of his "friend", the crowd adamantly against the actions of the Hypothetical Kung-Fu Master.

And somewhere, a high pitched chuckle of Masta Fujinn can be heard...

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down