Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battle Scars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Exodus
-CyberSlam
-Validation
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Cause & Effect
-Home Coming
-Absolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Site going under construction today!

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Papa Borto on Tue May 17, 2016 6:41 pm

I mean Sunshine is only known as a Fusion superstar, he only just got to NXT/Unmatched. Wouldn't make any sense to have someone like Brett Angel in the Fusion side right away when he just made his debut and is only known as a NXT/Unmatched star (just as an example).

_________________


Papa Borto
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1959
Join date : 2015-05-13
Age : 17
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Papa Gnasher on Tue May 17, 2016 6:47 pm

I mean Justin Sane was huge before going to fusion tho.
I'm not saying I don't see your point, I just see it as the biggest names on the show as a whole.

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4344
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Guest on Tue May 17, 2016 6:50 pm

I mean, a big NXT star can become a huge CMV star.

TJ Kendra was over af in NXT, but then he left, took some steroids, got drugged by Marta and became Bill Cipher.

Stranger things have happened.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Papa Gnasher on Tue May 17, 2016 6:53 pm

I mean maybe it's just because I know what I have planned for this storyline and it's like the most important one on unmatched. I couldn't have Kane on there however having kanes guy on there makes sense to me.
Like I kinda chose the 5 on how relevant they have been in their CMV career and how relevant i think they'll be for the rest of the season, it's not to say I don't think others will be relevant, but I also took storylines that I had planned out into account as I didn't want the banner to get outdated.

This was the issue with the last banner, example:
I had Dirty Diana on there as my Vixen, didn't even have Dynamite on there, I probably should had because she remained relevant, so I have tried to pick these five based on how relevant I think they'll be by the end of the season.

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4344
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Grumblesnorton on Tue May 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Miztacular wrote:I mean maybe it's just because I know what I have planned for this storyline and it's like the most important one on unmatched. I couldn't have Kane on there however having kanes guy on there makes sense to me.
Like I kinda chose the 5 on how relevant they have been in their CMV career and how relevant i think they'll be for the rest of the season, it's not to say I don't think others will be relevant, but I also took storylines that I had planned out into account as I didn't want the banner to get outdated.

This was the issue with the last banner, example:
I had Dirty Diana on there as my Vixen, didn't even have Dynamite on there, I probably should had because she remained relevant, so I have tried to pick these five based on how relevant I think they'll be by the end of the season.
leo cruz/schimidty is the hottest and most important feud in nxt right now

cruz has been relevant since he came onto nxt and unless borton randomly gets rid of him or me he'll continue to be

idk what this bias is but it's getting me real salty

_________________


Grumblesnorton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1438
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Grumblesnorton on Tue May 17, 2016 7:24 pm

why am i crying right now

_________________


Grumblesnorton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1438
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Papa Gnasher on Tue May 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Feel like there literally is no bias. Everyone on that banner has won a major title somewhere they're legit main eventers, Leo is still building up to the top. If it wasn't sunshine it'd be Matthews, or Waite probably not at the front but they'd be on there.

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4344
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Papa Borto on Tue May 17, 2016 8:39 pm

The Masked Savage wrote:
Miztacular wrote:I mean maybe it's just because I know what I have planned for this storyline and it's like the most important one on unmatched. I couldn't have Kane on there however having kanes guy on there makes sense to me.
Like I kinda chose the 5 on how relevant they have been in their CMV career and how relevant i think they'll be for the rest of the season, it's not to say I don't think others will be relevant, but I also took storylines that I had planned out into account as I didn't want the banner to get outdated.

This was the issue with the last banner, example:
I had Dirty Diana on there as my Vixen, didn't even have Dynamite on there, I probably should had because she remained relevant, so I have tried to pick these five based on how relevant I think they'll be by the end of the season.
leo cruz/schimidty is the hottest and most important feud in nxt right now

cruz has been relevant since he came onto nxt and unless borton randomly gets rid of him or me he'll continue to be

idk what this bias is but it's getting me real salty

I will never get rid of him or you

unless you randomly ditch me then I will question life.

_________________


Papa Borto
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1959
Join date : 2015-05-13
Age : 17
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Papa Gnasher on Tue May 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Do you love me tho

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4344
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:16 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum