Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battle Scars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Exodus
-CyberSlam
-Validation
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Cause & Effect
-Home Coming
-Absolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Site going under construction today!

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Santa Borton on Tue May 17, 2016 6:41 pm

I mean Sunshine is only known as a Fusion superstar, he only just got to NXT/Unmatched. Wouldn't make any sense to have someone like Brett Angel in the Fusion side right away when he just made his debut and is only known as a NXT/Unmatched star (just as an example).

_________________

Santa Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1822
Join date : 2015-05-13
Age : 17
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Miztacular on Tue May 17, 2016 6:47 pm

I mean Justin Sane was huge before going to fusion tho.
I'm not saying I don't see your point, I just see it as the biggest names on the show as a whole.

_________________


ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016


Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3903
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Guest on Tue May 17, 2016 6:50 pm

I mean, a big NXT star can become a huge CMV star.

TJ Kendra was over af in NXT, but then he left, took some steroids, got drugged by Marta and became Bill Cipher.

Stranger things have happened.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Miztacular on Tue May 17, 2016 6:53 pm

I mean maybe it's just because I know what I have planned for this storyline and it's like the most important one on unmatched. I couldn't have Kane on there however having kanes guy on there makes sense to me.
Like I kinda chose the 5 on how relevant they have been in their CMV career and how relevant i think they'll be for the rest of the season, it's not to say I don't think others will be relevant, but I also took storylines that I had planned out into account as I didn't want the banner to get outdated.

This was the issue with the last banner, example:
I had Dirty Diana on there as my Vixen, didn't even have Dynamite on there, I probably should had because she remained relevant, so I have tried to pick these five based on how relevant I think they'll be by the end of the season.

_________________


ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016


Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3903
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Grumblesnorton on Tue May 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Miztacular wrote:I mean maybe it's just because I know what I have planned for this storyline and it's like the most important one on unmatched. I couldn't have Kane on there however having kanes guy on there makes sense to me.
Like I kinda chose the 5 on how relevant they have been in their CMV career and how relevant i think they'll be for the rest of the season, it's not to say I don't think others will be relevant, but I also took storylines that I had planned out into account as I didn't want the banner to get outdated.

This was the issue with the last banner, example:
I had Dirty Diana on there as my Vixen, didn't even have Dynamite on there, I probably should had because she remained relevant, so I have tried to pick these five based on how relevant I think they'll be by the end of the season.
leo cruz/schimidty is the hottest and most important feud in nxt right now

cruz has been relevant since he came onto nxt and unless borton randomly gets rid of him or me he'll continue to be

idk what this bias is but it's getting me real salty

_________________


Grumblesnorton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Grumblesnorton on Tue May 17, 2016 7:24 pm

why am i crying right now

_________________


Grumblesnorton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Miztacular on Tue May 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Feel like there literally is no bias. Everyone on that banner has won a major title somewhere they're legit main eventers, Leo is still building up to the top. If it wasn't sunshine it'd be Matthews, or Waite probably not at the front but they'd be on there.

_________________


ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016


Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3903
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Santa Borton on Tue May 17, 2016 8:39 pm

The Masked Savage wrote:
Miztacular wrote:I mean maybe it's just because I know what I have planned for this storyline and it's like the most important one on unmatched. I couldn't have Kane on there however having kanes guy on there makes sense to me.
Like I kinda chose the 5 on how relevant they have been in their CMV career and how relevant i think they'll be for the rest of the season, it's not to say I don't think others will be relevant, but I also took storylines that I had planned out into account as I didn't want the banner to get outdated.

This was the issue with the last banner, example:
I had Dirty Diana on there as my Vixen, didn't even have Dynamite on there, I probably should had because she remained relevant, so I have tried to pick these five based on how relevant I think they'll be by the end of the season.
leo cruz/schimidty is the hottest and most important feud in nxt right now

cruz has been relevant since he came onto nxt and unless borton randomly gets rid of him or me he'll continue to be

idk what this bias is but it's getting me real salty

I will never get rid of him or you

unless you randomly ditch me then I will question life.

_________________

Santa Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1822
Join date : 2015-05-13
Age : 17
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Miztacular on Tue May 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Do you love me tho

_________________


ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016


Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3903
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:48 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum